☆Techno x reader pt. 3☆

I believe that this picture is by maybelle on twitter
You were staring out the window with Zelda in your lap it was almost night fall and no sign of either of them.

Another hour went by and still no sign of anyone.

Your heart was beating so fast you were sure it was going to burst out of your chest.

You were pacing back and forth it had now been another 2 hours you were biting you nails and fidgeting with your hair. As your mind immediately thought of the worst possible outcome suddenly the door slams open and techno runs over to you picking you up and spinning you around hugging you so hard that it was hard to breath but in a comfortable way.

Your head was buried in his sholder you didn't even notice Tommy.

He was locking every door and window closing the curtains and grabbing random things from chests, Techno sets you down.

"There-There was a problem...." He starts "Dream found out about what we've been doing, but no one got hurt we just need to go to Tommy's bunker for a while, grab what you need."

Yep your worst nightmare almost came a reality you grabbed your phone charger, Zelda and other random stuff. Techno hurried you and Tommy into the bunker he glanced around 1 last time before climbing down and locking the trap door behind him.

Tommy lit a lamp and techno prepped a blanket for the both of you. Your head on his sholder "it'll be ok darling" he whispered In your ear.

You wished with all your hear that that was true.

Hey guys! Do you think that everything will be ok? Well the next part will be out soon so keep an eye out!

Word count: 300