Tommyinnit x Reader

Fluff
Trigger-Cussing

You sigh as you sit in Tommy's room. The back of the steam. Like always. You don't have a problem with it though. You are very socially awkward. You never thought for a second to join in Tommy's stream or make a stream yourself. However, Tommy had plans for today's stream. He pointed the camera at you.

"Hey Boys! Can I introduce you to... Y/N!" Tommy tells. You look at Tommy like he's crazy.

"What the hell are you doing Tommy!?!" You whisper to him.

"Please Y/n, you need a life. No offense," He says. "Chat, it's fine. They are just very, very socially awkward. Its fine," Just then a text to speech dono came on.

"Hey, Y/n be looking pretty/handsome. We love you Y/n!" The dono said.

"See, they love you!" Tommy said proudly. "Thank you DarlingWasTaken342 for the 5 pounds."

"Thanks DarlingWasTaken," you say, slightly blushing.

During the stream, you guys played Minecraft and talked to Nikki. She was always kind:) After the two and a half hour stream, you were bummed. You didn't ever want it to end. The stream was fine but stream with Tommy just put you on cloud 9. He was such an amazing person! Tommy sat on the bed with you.

"How did you like the stream Y/n?" He asks. You look at him with a smile on your face.

"It was like being on cloud 9, Tommy. Thank You," You hug him and he awkwardly hugs you back.

Jesus Tommy. Learn how to hug.

Word count: 264