☆I choose you| Technoblade x reader☆

You were in snowchester, looking for spruce woodwhen you came upon a house. Well... it was more like two houses together. Like somebody just watched a tutorial for building a medieval house, built two, then hooked them together. Like, it was not original... at all... in no way. You saw a guy with long pink hair, a red robe, a crown, and... a pig skull? Whatever, you go up to him and realize something. It was the grand villan, Technoblade. You have only seen posters of him. You hide behind a tree and pray to DreamXD that Technoblade didn't see you. You see him roll his eyes.

"Y/N... I saw you." The tall pink man says "It's no use hiding. I can see your jacket." Your F/C (favorite color)jacket was sticking out and it might cost you your first canon life. You slowly walk over to him, dragging your feet.

"Hey... Wussup Blade." You say, trying to act sly. "SO! I wasn't trying to look for you."

"I know."

"I was actually looking for-" you pause. "Wait you know?" You were confused. How did he know? Wait... how did he know your name first of all? You guys never met before. "Wait... how did you know my name?"

"One way is the chat, second way is how could you join the server without all of the SMP knowing like bruuuh!" He takes out his axe and hangs it over your head. Your brain tells at you to run but you don't because your heart is telling you to stay.

"T-techno" you stutter. "We can talk." He looks at you like you're crazy but then realizes why. He puts the axe away and looks away from you, ashamed.

"S-sorry Y/N." He says "It was the voices..." You look at him and you don't see a man who wants blood, you see a man who needs help, who needs friends. You place your hand on his shoulder and turn him around.

"It's ok!" You say, reassuringly. "I understand!"

"Thanks... Hey Y/N." He takes your hand and pulls you inside his house. "Hey. I want you to know something."

"Yeah?" You reply

"If I had a choice, I would choose you over blood." He says, looking away trying not to blush.

"Awwwwww" You say heart warmed. "Thanks Techno!" You hug him and he hugs you back weirdly.

Word count: 404