☆Techno x reader pt.14☆

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!

You and Techno snuck into dreams base and left a note saying to meet you on the chess board the next morning.

You guys got there at sunrise to make sure you were the first ones there.

After awile he showed up also prepared for the fight.

"𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍?" Dream asked

"𝑻𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖." Techno answered

"𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝗁." he walked closer "𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄" Dream says

(𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭🙂👍)

It was a pretty unfair fight 2v1 but dream seemed to have the most strength and energy of there people.

all of a sudden techno started taking serious damage.

Next thing you know he's on the ground 1 hit away from being killed. You don't know what happens but you get a sudden surge of energy you slam into Dream knocking him over giving Techno enough time to stand up and you both hit him.

"𝖭𝖮!" Dream screams

All of his items appear on the ground. You stand there in shock.

"𝚆𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝..."

"𝒀-𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉"

You turn to face him

"𝚃𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙽𝙾! 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼!"

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞.

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 249