☆Techno x reader pt. 7☆

I couldn't find who made this but here.

You knew you where going to be here for a while so you tried to think happy thoughs, as you where thinking back about how you met Techno you remembered that Dream was the reason you guys met in the first place, your head hurt..... For obvious reasons so it was hard to remember every little detail.

You remembered dream being angry about ...Something... Why, was he angry at you? Did we do something? He burned our house down and stole everything before throwing you out of l'manberg you where wondering in the snow... cold you sat under a oak tree trying to keep warm and time passed but he came along... he must've felt bad after all the only thing you'd ever heard of about him was that he was scary and intimidating and that he never dies or somethin like that.

He let you stay at his house and you have to admit that he was killed da intimidating at first but he eventually became more of a big softie. He was one of the few people who were still nice to you.... Oh yeah! And he introduced you to Tommy. Tommy didn't like you at first because you were a woman but you guys soon became best friends, you smiled.

"What are you smiling at?"

Your eyes widen who was their!? You sit up and look around... Sapnap?

"Your thinking about him aren't you ;)" he says

A tear rolls down your face

"No no no don't cry umm I don't know what to do" he sighs "listen I don't want you locked up in here but Dreams kinda my leader so I gotta do what he says" He tosses you a blanket and walks away.

Well atleast not everyone's a bitch.

Awww, sapnap actually cares about you! But he does have to listen to dream so unfortunately he can't help you out. Don't worry tho someone's coming to save you soon. Guess who.

Word count: 337