You're hot | Sapnap x reader

You were sitting in in your friend's, Nick's house on the couch when you suddenly hear.

"HEY! YOU SON OF A BITCH! GET BACK HERE!" From his room and then his girly scream. You laugh. Nick was such a lovable person! He's funny, makes you happy, and... kinda cute. You scroll on your phone, checking drama on Twitter. You never engaged in ot, you just watch it.

"Thank you SheryBomb for the twenty five gifted!" Nick yelled. You decided to ho to his room and sit on his bed to see how he reacts. You open the door and Nick was there streaming. You knew by now. His online name is Sapnap. You go over and give him a hug and then sit on his bed.

"Hey, Y/N." He says

"Yeah?" You reply while sitting on his bed and scrolling through Twitter again.

"You're hot." Sapnap says blushing. You feel yourself blush hard.

"Uhhh..... thanks Nick." You say flustered. You cover your face with your long hoodie sleeves.

"No problem." He goes back to doing whatever he was doing. You look at his set up. He's playing with Dream, George, Quackity, and Karl. The feral boys.

"Hey Sapnap." You say.

"Yeah hot stuff?" He asks. You feel yourself blush again.

"You're hot too." You say. He looks away from his set up and looks to you. The chat was spamming ship names and 'awwws'.

"T-thanks Y/N." Sapnap stuttered.

"Mhm." You continue to scroll through twitter again. "No problem."