Chapter 10 - Familiar Faces

ok before i start thank you so fucking much for 105 followers ! you literally don't know how much this means to me. i'm just so happy you all enjoy my writing. i'm sorry for the wait and hopefully this chapter is good. no scenes this chapter since i seem to cut out a lot of the storyline that way. this book is coming to sad end. BUT before you get all sad and such i will still be writing so comment any ships *cough cough* crackships that i can write about. anygays let's get to it because this is long enough. OH ALSO BEFORE I LIKE FORGET. i made a another discord server since some complications with the last one. It's a work in progress but it's looking good so far and i recommend for you to stop by once i leak the link. i may or may not have some writings put there soon for you guys

Daisy: "Well come on since we don't have a clue on where we are going."

Zander: "What do you mean by that-"

At that very moment Daisy had started to drag me to the cellars. And to say they were filthy was an understatement. We had started to walk down the hall of cells till Daisy stopped.

Daisy: "Hey Luke."

Luke: "What are you two doing here at this hour?"

Daisy: "Well I found your partner here sneaking out-"

Zander: "You didn't have to say anything about that"

Daisy: "Whatever, but we need your help."

Luke: "Sure what do you need help with?"

Daisy: "We need help to find 'her'."

Luke's face had soon dropped, he looked as if he'd seen a ghost. Pale white is all we saw. Then as if coming back from the dead his pale skin turned back to his pinkish tone.

Luke: "Hold on- Zander you we're planning on sneaking out in the middle of the night alone? You know how dangerous that is."

Zander's face had soon turned in embarrassment, either from knowing it was dangerous or getting caught. Either way his face turned from the others soon mumbling a few words.

Zander: "Yeah I know.."

Luke had took a deep breath out of frustration. Maybe it was because his lover could've gotten hurt or that the cuffs he had on had started to hurt.

Luke: "Well i'm glad you're going with Daisy. She'll be able to help in any way. Now.."

His voice soon got quiet. Soon motioning to Daisy. As she got closer he had seemed to whisper something. Whatever it was left quite a look on her face. She soon nodded grabbing Zander's hand and quickly rushing off.

Zander: "Hey! Where in the hell are we going? What did he-"

Daisy: "This trip will be a lot easier if you don't ask questions. Now settle down and follow my lead."

Zander, in shock had his mouth open as if nothing could come out. What did Luke say that Daisy couldn't speak of? His mind was a blur as he followed Daisy into the darkness. Hours had passed to the point the sun had risen.

Zander: "Can we stop walking? My feet hurt and we've been walk all night!"

The white haired girl sighed, soon dropping the small bag she had carried.

Daisy: "Fine we can rest for a bit after that we have to begin walking once again. We're almost there anyways."

Zander: "Wait almost there? Then come on!"

He had reached for Daisy's wrist soon grabbing it and lifting her up from the ground she was once sitting on.

Daisy: "Other way-"

Zander: "OH!"

Daisy had face palmed in disappointment. But soon letting go of her gloomy face as she took charge once again making Zander drop her hand. After what seemed an hour the walk there was over. They had made it. Soon stepping onto the property that was a small looking cottage. She had raised her hand as she put her hand on the door as she began to knock on it.

Daisy: "Hey so what's this person's name anyways?"

Zander: "Her name is-"

The door soon opened revealing a blue haired maiden.

Daisy: "Stacy?-"