chapter 12

Riley's Pov:

Today is the day that uncle josh leaves. I'm really going to miss him. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually going to miss seeing uncle josh and Maya together. Even though it was gross watching them kiss.... I know he made her happy. Happier than she's ever been.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Uncle josh and Maya kissing. More like making out. It was probably like a good by kiss because all of his stuff was in the living room.

I wanted to eat something because I was starving. I was going to walk around them but there was no where to go. I stood in front of them.

"Excuse me." I said hoping they would move. But they didn't. "Excuse me." I said again. But they still didn't let go. I decided to try one more time.

"Excuse me!" I said louder pushing them out of the way.

"Oh sorry Riles." Maya said and they just moved to the side and kept on kissing. Gross.

I made a sand which and heard a knock on the door.

I ran to the door and opened it. It was farkle.

"Hey farkle" I said letting him in.

"Hey Riley." He said. "What are they doing?" He asked referring to Maya and uncle josh. They were now kissing on the couch. Maya was laying on top of him as his hands were placed on her lower back. Like really low. When are they going to stop?

"Its his last day here so their trying to make it last. So what are you doing here?" I asked farkle.

"Well, I haven't talked to you in a while so I thought I'd stop by."

"Awww. That's sweet." I said shutting the door.

"When does he leave?"

"An hour"

"So are they just going to kiss for an hour or......"

"Actually, the airport is 30 minutes away so he should be leaving right now." I said.

I jumped on top of Maya and uncle josh hoping they would stop. Maya was now smooshed on top of him because I was putting all my weight on her.

"Owe Riley! Your hurting me!" Maya yelled.

"Yeah me to. You guys are putting all your weight on me."

"That's the plan" I smiled.

"What do you want riles?" Maya asked me.

"Uncle josh's flight leaves in an hour."

"Oh shoot! The airport is half an hour a way!" He yelled throwing us off of him.

"Owe!" Me and maya said at the same time.

"Oh sorry" he said helping us back up.

"I'm really going to miss you josh." Maya said starting to cry.

"I'm really going to miss you to." He said hugging her.

They kissed and then he moved to me.

"So..... I'm not going to see you for a while." I said tearing up.

"I'll try to visit at least once a month."

"That's good enough. I want you to be here everyday." I cried into his shoulder.

"I want to be here to but I need to go back to school."

"I know...... Just promise you'll call everyday?"

"I promise." He said hugging me tighter. Before I let go he kissed the top of my head. Then he said bye to farkle.

"Bye Dr. Turtle neck." Uncle josh laughed.

"Bye josh." Farkle laughed. "Let me know if there's any pretty girls in Philidaphia."

"Will do little buddy." Uncle josh laughed.

After that he was out the door and off to Philidaphia.

I had a hard time writing this. I really didn't want josh to leave but I have some stuff in store for you guys.

Let me know if you liked it. I will try to update soon.