chapter 7

Riley's Pov:
Uncle josh finally came home last night. That means I have to get him to take me to school.

"Uncle josh! Uncle josh!" I yelled from down stairs. "UNCLE JOSH!!!" I yelled even louder.

"What!?!?!" He asked/yelled walking down stairs.

"Can you please take me to school?"

"Why can't your dad take you?"

"Because I want you to see my dads classroom" I said picking up my back pack.

"Ugh fine. But don't yell at me anymore."

"Yay! Let's go!" I said jumping up and down.

When we got to school I saw Maya talking to Lucas and farkle, probably about the plan. I looked to my right and saw uncle josh he looked kind of sad.

"Can we just go to the classroom" he asked sounding sad.

"Ok hold on. I need to talk to Maya" I said walking over to Maya.

"Josh is here. Everyone ready?" I asked Maya, farkle, and Lucas.

"Yep. We're all ready." Maya said

I went back to josh and took him to my dads classroom.

"And this is where I sit. And next to me is Maya. And behind Maya is Lucas. And next to Lucas is farkle."

"Wow so interesting" josh said sounding sarcastic. "Can we go now?"
I saw Lucas walking up to Missy and I knew the plan was in action.

Lucas Pov:

"Hey Missy. Haven't seen you in school in a while." I said leaning against the locker.

"I know. I've been with josh" she said closing her locker.

"Well you look beautiful today"

"Are you saying I look gross every other day?!" She asked upset.

"No. No! I'm saying you just look really nice today"

"So I don't look beautiful anymore? I just look " nice".

"No! Can we just talk about something else?"

"Okay fine. Are you dating anyone right now?" She asked getting closer to me.

"No. Actually I'm not" I said getting closer to her to.

That was Riley's cue to come flirt with me.

"Well maybe we could-" Missy started to say until Riley came over.

"Hey Lucas! You look really nice today!" She said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Umm excuse me Mrs insecure, I was talking to Lucas!" Missy said getting up Riley's face.

(A/N I Will be switching to different peoples part of the plan)

Maya's Pov:

I watched as Lucas was flirting with Missy when he got closer to her. That was Riley's cue. Riley walked over to Lucas and put her hand on his shoulder and said something. When I saw josh standing by him self in Mr. Matthews class.

"Hey" I said walking in to the class.

"Hey" josh said

"Why are you in here alone?" I said standing in front if him.

"Riley went to talk to cowboy"

"Oh. I haven't seen you in like 2 weeks"

"I know. I've been with Missy" he said coldly.

"Listen. I'm trying to make things right between us so you shouldn't be taking that tone with me" I said angry.

"Well your not doing a very good job of that Blondie. And your not my mom"

"I'm sorry if I'm making you upset but your being really mean right now."

"You could never make me upset" I heard josh whisper.

"So why are you being mean"

"Because I miss you. Its hard for me to try to forget about somebody I really care about and then they just decide they wanna come back into my life. I have a hard time letting that be ok" he said madly.

"Me too. My dad came by my house a couple weeks ago and he said he wants to come back and live with us. My mom was all for it but I didn't let him. I would never let him after what he did to us."

"I'm sorry" he said

"No, I'm sorry. I wish I could just turn back time and forget what I said" I said looking down. Then I heard Missy yell at Riley.  Me and josh walked out of the class and saw Missy, Riley, Lucas and farkle.

"Shut up!!!!! Mrs insecure!!!!! Lucas is mine so back off!!!!!!!" Missy yelled at Riley.

"But I thought you liked josh" farkle said

"I do" Missy told him.

"But don't you like Lucas? How can you like josh if you like Lucas? Does josh know you like Lucas? Does Lucas know you like josh?" Farkle said confusing Missy.

"Oh shut up!!!! Of course I like Lucas!! I was just using josh to get Lucas's attention and make Maya mad!"

"You what?" Josh asked now standing by Missy.

"I was just kidding! Josh, you don't think I really ment that did you?" Missy asked Josh trying to cover herself.

"It sure sounded like you did! And don't think you can ever try to get me back after what you said to Riley!!!" 

"No josh!! Wait im sorry!!!" Missy yelled as she chased josh out of the school.

"Well that worked." I said walking up to Riley.

"Yeah it sure did" Riley said sounding sad. Probably because of what Missy said.

"Riley, everything Missy said was so not true" Iucas said trying to make Riley feel better.

"Yes it was" Riley said starting to cry. "I am Miss insecure. I want to be as cool as you" She said pointing to me. "As smart as you" She said pointing to Farkle. "And good enough for you" She said pointing to Lucas.

"You will always be to good for me. Your like the most beautiful girl in the world" Lucas said as Riley hugged him. 

"Yeah! and you come up with the most craziest but creative ideas. I will never be able to do that" Farkle said as riley hugged him.

"And you don't have to be cool. You just keep being your quirky little self that everyone loves." I told Riley as she hugged me while we fell on the ground.

"I love you Mattews" I said still on the ground.

"I love you to Hart" Riley said as Lucas and Farkle helped us up.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD FUN WRITING IT!!!!! I WILL UPDATE SOON ABOUT MAYA AND JOSH'S RELATIONSHIP, LUCAS AND RILEY'S AND SHAWN WILL FINALLY COME AFTER 2 WEEKS!!!!! 

OMG GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!! ROWAN LIKED MY PICTURE I POSTED ON INSTAGRAM OF HER AND URIAH!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD OF SEEN ME FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR NOT ALREADY FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @ LUCAYAJOSHAYAEDITSS