chapter 5

Maya's Pov:

Its been a week since josh left with Missy. He hasn't called or texted me back. He usually calls to check on me everyday. Missy hasn't came to school either. I really wish I could turn back time and tell josh I didn't mean what I said.

"Hey Maya, watcha doin" Riley said coming into my room. She had spent the night at my house.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking" I said looking down

"About Joshua?"

"Yeah" I said letting a tear escape my eye.

"I'm sorry. We've tried calling him everyday but he's not answering." Riley said rubbing my back.

"It's ok. I'm gonna try calling him again." I said as Riley left the room.

*On the phone with josh*

J- hello

M- finally you answer!

J- I'm sorry. I've been really busy...

M- with Missy

J- yeah and I'm really sorry for what she's done to you and Riley but if you actually give her a chance, you'd see that she's really nice.

M- oh give me a break! She's trying to take you away from me and Riley! She just met you last week and you 2 are already sneaking out together!

J- I go because she invites me and I don't want to make her feel bad!

M- Why can't you just leave her alone! You heard what she's done Riley and I!

J- I'll believe it when I see it!

M- I hate you! She's made my life miserable! If only you heard what she's said to Riley, YOUR NIECE!!! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD CARE IF YOUR NIECE WAS GETTING BULLIED!

J- she's not who you think she is!

M- YOUR NOT WHO I THOUGHT YOU WERE!!!

After I said that, I hung up.

I've had enough of this crap! He doesn't understand the mean things Missy has said to me and Riley. He hasn't seen the dark side of Missy. The real side of Missy. And I'm gonna show him. I have a plan. And it involves Lucas.

Hey!!! I really hope you liked this chapter!!!!
OMG. GUESS WHAT!!!!! URIAH FREAKIN SHELTON LIKED MY PICTURE INSTAGRAM!!!!! IF YOU ARE'NT ALREADY FOLLOW ME @ LUCAYAJOSHAYAEDITSS