chapter 3

Maya's Pov:

shawn isnt here yet. He never comes to things he gets invited to. Thats why i dont think he's real....... i never see him. He sounds cool in the stories. But only in the stories.

I sat on riley's bed thinking about what my life would be like if my dad was still here when josh walked in.

"Hey, umm I was just wondering if you and lucas had a thing" He said sitting next to me.

"No. Well he used to like me but he likes Riley more"

"I love Riley but your to amazing to just let go of like that" He said sitting closer to me.

"You don't have to be nice to me. Your Riley's uncle not mine." I said looking down.

"That has nothing to do with me wanting to protect you. I want to be there for you when you fall to catch you." He said looking into my eyes.

"Why? Why do you care so much. I havn't seen you in 7 years, you know nothing about me" I said looking back into his eyes.

"So tell me. I want to listen to everything thats happend to you in past 7 years." 

"I cant. It's to hard for me to explain" I said starting to tear up because I was thinking of everything that has happend between my parents and me and my dad.

"Nevermind its ok, I understand. But i want you to know that if you need to talk about anything you can talk to me. I will always be here for you." He said touching my hand.

Then he started to lean in. The next thing i knew.......... he kissed me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms were around his neck. We started to lay on the bed when someone walked in.

"WHAT THE HECK!!!!" Riley yelled as she came in.

"I.....uhhh......we were just-" Josh started to say.

"YOU......UHHH.......YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!!" Riley said yelling really really loud. "MOM!!! DAD!!!" she yelled walking out the door.

"NO!!! no need to call mom and dad. This was all a miss understanding riley. You see Maya here is auditioning for play and and she has to kiss another character and i was just helping her" Josh said trying to sound inocent..... which didnt really work out for him.

"MAYA! MAYA WAS AUDITIONING FOR A PLAY! PLEASE SHE WAS TO SCARED TO SING AT THE TALENT SHOW LAST YEAR! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE WOULD BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO BE IN A PLAY!" Riley said hurting my feelings.

HEY GUYS I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP NOW BUT I WILL UPDATE SOON FINISHING THIS CHAPTER. YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT!