chapter 4

Josh's Pov:

Riley has been acting really weird latley. Everytime I walk by her she gives me a dirty look and says "You."

Cory and Topanga haven't asked about what happend yesterday so I guess that's good but Maya hasn't called or texted me back. I hope she's ok.

*josh and maya's text conversation*

J- hey, are you ok?

M- yeah im fine why?

J- well you haven't answered any of my calls so I thought you we're mad at me.

M- well im not. I'm just having some trouble at home.

J- Oh, do you want to talk about it?

M- no. I think it's best for everyone that we don't talk for a while.

J- what! How long?!?!

M- I don't know a week.

J- No! I can't stay away from you that long.

M- I'm sorry josh

J- but maya!

M- i have to go. bye.

I was really upset after our conversation. so to get it off my mind I went to central park, just to walk around for a while....... when I met a girl.

"Hi!! Did you just move here? I've never seen you before." The pretty girl asked

"Hi. umm no i dont live here, im just staying for a while with my brother" I replied to the pretty girl

"Oh thats to bad. If you we're staying longer we could of had a great time together" She said winking at me.

"Uh, we still could. Maybe you can show me around" I said smiling.

"SURE!!! I'd love to!!" She said excidingly.

"Cool. So uh what your name?"

"My names Missy Bradford" She said with a grin on her face.

"Oh I'm Joshua Matthews. My niece always talks about a mean girl named Missy" I said

"Really because I like to think I'm a pretty nice girl. Maybe she was talking about another Missy"

"Yeah maybe"

After Missy showed me around a little bit we went back to my brothers house to get money for food because I left my wallet there.

"So this is my brother's house. I will be right back, just sit on the couch." I said opening the door.

Riley's Pov:

"So this is my brother's house. I will be right back, just sit on the couch." I heard my uncle Josh say.

I went downstairs to see who he was talking to when I saw the one and only MISSY BRADFORD.

"MISSY!!!" I yelled walking into my living room.

"RILEY!!!" Missy yelled back. "What are you doing in Joshua's brother's house?"

"Because this is my house. Joshua's brother is my dad!" I said getting closer to her.

"Hey people's!................... MISSY!!!" Maya said walking into my house.

"Maya!!!" Missy yelled. "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!!!"

"JOSH!!!!!" We all yelled at the same time.

"WHAT!!!" Josh said running downstairs. "Oh I see you 2 met" He said pointing to me and missy.

"YEAH! BUT WE ALREADY KNEW EACH OTHER!" I yelled at my uncle josh

"Oh, do you guys go to the same school" He asked calmly. I dont know how he's calm since we're yelling at him. exept for maya, she's kind of quite and acting weird.

"Yes! She's the mean girl I told you about!" I yelled starting to tear up.

"Wait! Your the Missy who has been picking on my niece!?" Uncle josh asked/yelled

"Yeah but I have'nt talked to her in a while" Missy said trying to cover herself up. "And why is maya here!"

"Because she's my bestfriend and dating my uncle!" I yelled

"Umm about that. we're not dating." Maya said

"What? Just yesterday you to we're all over each other?" I asked confused

"Technically he was all over me" Maya said.

"What happend. you never made it clear to why you stoped talking to me." Josh asked Maya

"I did'nt want anyone to know about us because I was afraid someone would say something and my mom's never happy when I talk to boys because she thinks their gonna leave me like my dad" Maya confessed.

"Maya. I will never leave-" Josh started to say when Missy cut him off.

"OH GIVE ME A BREAK! YOU TO ARE OVER NOW! YOU HAD ONE GOOD DAY TOGETHER AND YOU LOST HIM MAYA! HE'S MINE NOW!" Missy yelled at Maya while dragging Josh out of my house.

"I really hate that missy. trying to steal uncle josh away from us" I said mad

"Me too riles. Me too" Maya said hugging me.

Let me know what you think! please follow me on instagram @lucayajoshayaeditss