chapter 3 (continued)

Maya's Pov:

"Hey! I'll have you know the only reason why I was scared was because Lucas was making me nervous so I dropped out."

"I DONT CARE! ITS WEIRD!! I COUGHT MY UNCLE AND MY BEST FRIEND MAKING OUT!! HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME FEEL!!!" Riley yelled while pacing around her room.

Then the door opened.

"What's going on? I heard you calling us" Cory said walking in with topanga.

"Nothing brotha. I was having a deep conversation with Maya and riley and Riley wanted to tell you all about it." Josh said trying to convince his brother.

"Yeah. It was about a 14 year old girl who walked in on her uncle and best friend  'doing it' " Riley said motioning quotation marks with her hands.

"Actually, that is not how the story went. They didn't 'do it' they were just kissing, that's all" josh said

"Yeah they were kissing while the uncle was on top of the girls best friend and putting his hand up her shirt" Riley said purposely trying to get us in trouble.

"That's a really weird story. But the way your saying that sounds like you 3" Topanga said suspicious, "is Riley the girl, josh the uncle and Maya the bestfriend?"

"No Mrs Matthews, it was just a story that josh read at school. Right josh." I said elbowing him in the arm.

"Ouch! But a..... Yeah.... Yeah..... It was just a story I read at school" he said

"No it was- " Riley started to say but josh put his hand over her mouth.

"Haha Riley shut up" josh said sum what smiling.

"Well okay then. Finish talking about your story." Cory said leaving the room with topanga.

"What was that all about!!! Why didn't you just tell them!!!" Riley said getting mad at us.

"Because we didn't want to get in trouble!" I said defending us.

"Ughhh! Why were you kissing anyways?"

"I was thinking about what life would of been like if my dad was still here and he came in and said the sweetest things and I don't know.... It just happened" I said explaining to Riley

"Riley, please don't tell anybody" josh said with the cutest puppy eyes ever!

"Ugh fine! I won't tell anyone." She finally said.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for!" I said hugging her.

"Your the best niece ever!" Josh said picking Riley up.

"Yeah yeah whatever. But! You both have to promise me that you will not kiss or do any lovey dovey stuff around me!" Riley said

"We promise" we both said.

Did you guys like it? I hope you did! I will try to update soon!!!