chapter 6

Josh's Pov:
Maya hates me right now. I feel really bad but if I leave Missy she will get hurt. I thought Missy was really nice and she is but she's really clingy. She won't leave my side and when ever I tell her I want to go back to my brother's house she says "No! You don't want to go back, there's nothing for you over there. Maya and Riley hate you. What makes you think their just gonna forgive you like that" and I fall for it ever time. But not anymore. I need to see my family. They probably thought I've been kidnapped or something. I can't imagine how my brother feels.

"Hey babe" Missy said sitting on my lap.

"I'm not your babe. Get off me." I told Missy.

"But of course you are! We are so in love with each other!" She said trying to kiss me.

"Missy! Stop it! I wanna go home! You can't just keep me away from my family!"

"Why not! I've given you everything you need!! You have nothing over there, Riley and Maya hate you because you did'nt believe the lie they told you!!! What makes you think their gonna forgive you!!!!" Missy said raising her voice.

"Listen Missy I know your a nice girl but I need to see my family! At least just for an hour." 

"Fine. You can go. But I'll be waiting." She said getting off my lap and sitting on her bed.

"THANKS!!!!" I shouted as I left her room.

Maya's Pov:

I've been thinking long and hard about my plan to make josh realize that Missy is a bad person. But I need the help of Riley, Farkle and Lucas.

*On the phone with Riley, Farkle and Lucas*

M- Hey guys!! I need your help!

L- Ok

F- Sure

R- Anything you need bestie!

M- Great!! Can we all meet at your house Riley?

R- Yup!!! My parents went to auggie's school for something so I'll be home alone for a little while!

M- Awesome! Lets all meet there guys!!

L- See you soon

F- I'm on my way

*End of phone conversation*

*In Riley's room*

"Hey so what did you call us all here for" Riley asked bringing us chips.

"I have a plan to get josh to see who the true Missy Bradford is" I said sounding a little evilish

"So whats the plan" Lucas asked rubbing his hands together.

"Ok, so Lucas when you get to school in the morning you have to find missy and start to flirt with her. Riley! Thats when you come in. You have to get Josh to take you to school in the morning, and find a reason to make him come in and when you see Lucas with Missy you have to get in between them and flirt with Lucas to make Missy jealous. And I'm gonna talk to Josh about "us" and act like I'm flirting with him. Then Riley you need to get Missy to look at me and Josh, I dont care how you do it, just do it. Farkle! After Missy comes up to me and josh and starts talking smack about me, which she will, you need to start playing mind games with her. Make her think she likes Josh but then make her think she likes Lucas and just play with her emotions and who she really likes." I said under my breath.

"Wow this plan involves a lot of flirting" Lucas said

"Yeah! Thats how this is gonna work. Jealousy is the main part of this plan" I told to Lucas

"But how do you know this is gonna work?" Farkle asked unsure of my awesome plan.

"Because it is! Trust me!" I said getting annoyed

"I dont know about you guys but I'm in!" Riley said excitingly.

"Me to!" Lucas said.

"I'm all for it!" Farkle said

"AWESOME!!!" I yelled.

HEY GUYS! I WILL WRITE MORE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY OF THE PLAN REALLY SOON! I'VE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH MY CULMINATION PROJECT I HAD AT SCHOOL BUT ITS OVER NOW SO I WILL BE UPDATING MORE FREQUENTLY!!!