Welcome Readers!

╔═════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════╗

BEFORE WE START, I'D LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS BOOK IS ENTIRELY FICTION AND NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. THIS BOOK DOES NOT AND ISN'T MEANT TO REPRESENT NOR SPREAD AN IMAGE OF TOMORROW BY TOGETHER IN ANY WAY I'VE WRITTEN THEM. I AM NOT TRYING TO SEXUALIZE THEM AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY DON'T WANT TO BE SEXUALIZED. IT DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE THAT KIND OF IMAGE OR CONCEPT OF THE BOYS IN MY PREFERENCE. I DO RESPECT AND LOVE THEM, SO I WILL BE CONSIDERATE AS POSSIBLE IN WHAT I WRITE. THIS IS ONLY MEANT AS ENTERTAINMENT AND A CREATIVE HOBBY. FICTION AND REALITY IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT, ESPECIALLY IF I WRITE DARK THEMES. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE CONTENT I'LL BE WRITING, THEN DONT READ IT. IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED, DONT READ IT. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING AND BEING PATIENT FOR THIS BOOK.

____________________________________

REQUEST INFO & RULES

If you would like to request a oneshot, you will have to DM me privately. I will take a look at comments if I can but it's much more helpful to talk privately.
There is basically no limit to what you can request unless I don't feel comfortable writing it. I can refuse to write a oneshot, please understand that.

____________________________________

If specifics are needed, here's a few things that I come up with immediately. (NOTE: A lot of these are found very often on AO3 as it's written by adults and a platform for darker content. But I want to make it clear here just in case!)

Pedophilia (for obvious reasons)
Sexual Assault (committed by one of the members even if consensual role play. It'll just make me cry so)
Necrophilia (come on bruh)
Watersports (I refuse to specify) (no shame it aint my thing)
Smut with Little space
Incest
Self-cest
Any form of sexual weapon play or lust murder

____________________________________

In order to request, you will need to have this information and then once you DM me, I will do my best to answer and write your oneshot.

Ship:
Top:
Bottom:
Content:
Plot: (Doesn't have to be too detailed, just enough for me to write something)
Additional Information: (story preferences, character details, kinks, etc)

EXAMPLE:
Ship: Taegyu
Top: Beomgyu
Bottom: Taehyun
Content: Fluff and smut
Plot: taegyu go on cute little picnic date in an discreet park and then have kinda public sex because they're so in love and then go to their shared home together to have shower sex, and then cuddle. I prefer Beomgyu to have long hair and Taehyun is shorter than him. I would like the sex scenes to include name calling, dirty talk, and hair pulling. (The way I kinda wanna write that now LMAO guys im a sucker for anything taegyu tbh)

SYMBOLS FOR CONTENT:

💋 - Smut
💌 - Fluff
💔 - Angst

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

• If you have requested something and you would like to know the status of it, you can DM me. Keep in mind oneshots do take alot of my time and I will probably take around a couple weeks to get it done if I'm busy with work. So please be patient
• I will be organizing all oneshots when done and slowly written over time (All updates will be in one group after the introduction but only recent updates will be at the end)
• I will DM you immediately when a oneshot has been completed
I will always provide warnings and disclaimers for certain content

RULES:

• You aren't allowed to request more than once at a time
• Don't be rude when DM'ing me or criticizing me
• I am allowed to refuse to write a oneshot if it makes me uncomfortable
• You cannot request Y/N oneshots. I will not be writing any oneshots of a reader x txt. Not my style or preference

╚═════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════╝

We should take a moment of silence for my previous oneshot book. There were so many amazing oneshots and comments and I miss all you other readers.

RIP all you amazing readers and views though

Started/Birth: January 18th, 2019
Ended/Death: December 10th, 2020

I'm still salty about it though.

I got something else to talk about. Okay. So if this book gets deleted again, which is hopefully never, I will most likely repost on a different account because I'm not sure if there is a limit of how many reports your account can get for a book unless you do know then please tell me. I will also be backing up all my oneshots so screw wattpad I'm not letting them take my work down. That's all I needed to say. Hope you enjoy the book y'all, love you and see you soon!