Tyunning - Hyung Is Here 💌/💔

• Fluffy
• A little angsty
• Literally soulmate culture wth
• short lol
• all third pov
• could be better tbh

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Huening Kai unlocked the door to his dorm with a sigh, sluggishly walking inside to get his shoes off finally. After an entire day of nothing but classes and work, he was ready to collapse on his bed and sleep every minute away that he had left until the morning. Huening Kai put his backpack down and took his jacket off, sighing again when he looked around the dorm. It was so messy. Dishes were piled up, jackets and shoes scattered wherever, things out of place, the couch was out of place, and there was so many things Huening Kai could think of. He really didn't have the time to do absolute any of it. He had loads of homework and assignments due in the next two days and he was already struggling enough with everything else. Huening Kai walked into the shared bedroom of his boyfriend and saw that laundry still needed to be done, the drawers of clothes were unorganized, and his plushies were all over the place. Everything felt like a mess. Huening Kai let out a shaky breath, tears brimming at his eyes. He couldn't handle the stress anymore. He felt like he didn't have any time or motivation for all the chores and work he needed to get done. But he didn't want to fail any classes. Huening Kai normally had a good but tight schedule because of his boyfriend. He was smart and very manageable. But being a second year college student was difficult for him. He wasn't used to stressing out in such long periods of time, let alone feeling pathetic. He would've asked his boyfriend for help but he was busy with so many other things. Plus, he hadn't come back to their shared dorms early enough to see Huening Kai before he went to sleep. So Huening Kai didn't bother asking when he barely had time to have a conversation. Huening Kai grabbed one of his Molang plushies off the floor and threw himself into the bed. He was so overwhelmed by his own thoughts and bottled up feelings, he began to sob harshly, hugging his plushie as tight as he could for comfort. He wanted nothing more than his Taehyunnie right now. His boyfriend, best friend, soulmate, happiness, and safe place. He had met Taehyun in the most cliche way possible actually. They bumped into each other in the hallway during passing period and ending up mixing up their papers and books, which led them to meeting again to return their items. Taehyun was one of the people Huening Kai had watched from afar at times. He was smart, cool, popular, adored, and by god the most handsome boy Huening Kai had seen. So when they decided to be friends just for he fun of it, he slowly started developing feelings and eventually it turned into an unexpected relationship. Taehyun was barely a few months older but he felt so much more mature and caring as his Hyung still. Huening Kai loved calling Taehyun his hyung, his boyfriend, and his Taehyunnie. Taehyun was the one who suggested they get a dorm together and he was always doing his best as Huening Kai's boyfriend. Huening Kai had thought it should've been opposite though considering how ordinary he was most of the time. Huening Kai really needed affection and sweet words from Taehyun right now, but he couldn't ask for it. He continued to cry and quietly beg for his Hyung.

I can't do anything right....
I can't do anything
I just can't
I'm so tired
I'm so exhausted
Please let me relax
Please just let me breathe
Please
Please Hyung
Please come home for a bit
Please my Taehyunnie

Huening Kai had not heard the sound of the door opening and closing again, with Taehyun's voice ringing through the dorm. "Ningning! Taehyun Hyung is home! He missed you!". Taehyun exclaimed, smiling widely. He had expected for Huening Kai to come jumping into his arms with excitement. But Taehyun looked around and saw nothing but the messiness of their dorm. He hummed softly and placed his things down, going to look for his boyfriend. "Huening Kai? Hyung is home now. Don't I get a kiss~?". He said. Taehyun made his way to the bedroom when he heard crying. His eyes widened and he gasped loudly when he saw Huening Kai sobbing uncontrollably. "Baby!? Is everything okay!?". He immediately leaned over the bed to get close to Huening Kai's face. "Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?". He asked in a worried tone, rubbing his back, afraid the younger was hurt.