Taebin - Sweet Kisses 💌

• fluffy
• spicy too
• short and simple
• kinda bad lol?
• all third pov
• it's honestly just Taebin making out and being af clingy lmao

Context: Kang Taehyun is a 20 year old college major whos dating Choi Soobin, a 23 year old pastry chef. They live in Soobin's apartment together and spend lots of time together, even paying eachother lots of visits at work or school

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"Taehyunnie~".

"Taehyunnie, my love~".

"Wake up Taehyunnie~ come on".

A soft and sweet voice rang through Taehyun's ears as he was slowly waking up from his deep sleep. He whimpered quietly and buried himself into the warmth of his sheets, or so he thought it was his sheets. Taehyun was half asleep when he felt hands run through the strands of his blonde hair.

"Taehyun, baby wake up. It's time for you to get up. You have to go to school and I have to go to work soon". Taehyun groaned loudly, not realizing that he just kept snuggling into his boyfriends chest. "Come on. I'm gonna fall asleep trying to wake you up. So you have to get up so I can get up sweetheart".

Taehyun rubbed his eyes with his palms and carefully opened his eyes, blinking to fight back how bright and early the morning was. He found himself (almost) face to face with his boyfriend, Choi Soobin, who smiled fondly.

"Good morning baby". Soobin greeted in a gentle voice, caressing Taehyun's head.

"Good morning Soobin Hyung....". Taehyun yawned, cursing himself now that he remembered he had asked Soobin to wake him up early for school and studying. Exams in college were no joke.

"You're finally awake huh? Took you so long". Soobin commented with a raspy chuckle, making Taehyun melt at his voice. God, he really loved the way Soobin spoke to him.

Taehyun pouted and whined softly. "I don't wanna go to school Hyungie....studying takes so much focus. I'd rather cuddle with you forever". He said. Soobin giggled and pulled Taehyun closer by his waist, burying his head into Taehyun's neck to kiss his fair skin. Taehyun giggled, in no rush to stop his boyfriend. "That tickles Hyungie".

Soobin sighed and then looked deeply into Taehyun's big doe eyes. "You're so beautiful my love. I love staring into those eyes".

Taehyun blushed. "And you're very handsome Soobinnie Hyung". He complimented back. Soobin wrapped his arms securely around Taehyun and closed his eyes. He was still tired from the morning so that wasn't a good idea. The two began to fall asleep in eachother's hold again. But Taehyun suddenly remembered the whole point of this morning conversation. "Wait, Soobin Hyung. I have to get up for school like you said". He reminded.

"Hmm...just stay a bit longer..". Soobin whispered.

"Hyungie, you can't fall asleep. I'll fall asleep too and we'll both be late". Taehyun said, trying to break free from Soobin's hold on his waist.