Taegyu - Valentine's Day 💋/💌

• omegaverse au
• kinda cute????
• it will be smutty
• really really long
• No knotting for this one
• Taehyun dealing with horny beomgyu cuz of Valentines
• this is so so soooo late lol
• honestly I kind of hate this one and also it's so explict like i feel embarrassed lol but fr

I'll add more warnings for this one :)

Kinks
• creampie (that's weird for me to type-)
• rough
• blowjob
• dirty talk
• fingering
• handjob
• begging bcuz why not

WARNING⚠️: THIS IS A WRITTEN SMUT ONESHOT SO PLEASE BE OF AGE TO READ THIS KIND OF CONTENT AND TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY!

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

SMUT AHEAD ⚠️ (Yes we already getting into it oop-)

"You look so pretty on your knees with my dick down your throat little omega. It makes me wanna cum all over that face". Beomgyu teased. He held onto the back of Taehyun's head as he watched him deep throat him proudly. They were both in a empty classroom while everyone was at lunch since Beomgyu needed Taehyun to relieve his boner after making out in the hallway this morning. Beomgyu was using the upcoming holiday as an excuse but it wasn't anything new for them to be secretly doing that stuff while in school.
Taehyun moaned around Beomgyu's cock, making pleasurable vibrations.

"Fuck Taehyunnie~ ahhh~". Beomgyu moaned softly, biting his lip harshly. Tears streamed down Taehyun's face as he looked up at Beomgyu with innocent like eyes, knowing it would only make things better for his alpha. "You look so cute on your knees for Alpha like this. You didn't even try to refuse when I asked you to do this for me. Bet you were waiting for it huh? Isn't that right Taehyunnie?". Taehyun moaned in response, pulling off Beomgyu's cock to wrap his hand around it and start licking greedily. Beomgyu groaned at the sight.

"Alpha~ does it feel good?". Taehyun asked as he pumped Beomgyu's cock with both his hands, looking small compared to Beomgyu's size.

"It feels so good little omega. Those pretty lips know how to pleasure Alpha so good". Beomgyu replied, moaning after.

Taehyun giggled and sucked the tip of his cock, tasting pre-cum on his lips. He took Beomgyu's entire length back into his mouth, letting his hand stroke where he couldn't reach. Beomgyu growled and gripped Taehyun's blonde hair tightly. He began to thrust into his mouth, face fucking him perfectly. Taehyun moaned over and over, gagging a few times when Beomgyu showed no mercy to his throat. He started to swirl his tongue around Beomgyu's cock to add more pleasure. He could feel it twitch inside his mouth, indicating his alpha was very close. Taehyun grabbed onto Beomgyu's thighs and let him harshly buck his hips to fuck into his mouth at a quicker pace. "Ohhh Taehyunnie~ fuck. I'm gonna cum soon ugh!". Beomgyu threw his head back and moaned loudly. Luckily no one was around or they'd definitely hear the two. Taehyun whimpered as Beomgyu lifted his head up to make eye contact.

"You look so pretty like that my little omega~ sucking your alphas dick like it's no problem". Beomgyu mocked. "Do you want to taste Alpha? Hm?".

Taehyun managed to nod, nearly choking since his mouth was still being fucked into harshly. Beomgyu moaned Taehyun's name loudly. "Taehyun! I'm gonna cum!". He yelled, before shooting his cum into Taehyun's mouth. Taehyun moaned and swallowed it, pulling off Beomgyu's cock to lick the rest of it clean, he still had a smile on his face that was way too adorable.