Taegyu - Stressed Out 💌

• little space au
• Taegyu just being adorable
• frick being stressed out
tyunnie being so smol and cute
• kind of demonizing the manager and making bang pd be oblivious😳

DISCLAIMER: I only write little space for requests whether its a fluff or smut. And I obviously am not qualified as an expert. I try to do as much research as I can based off of the request so I will not write this entirely accurate or even that well. I barely have experience with writing littlespace but I have my own kind of interpretation. I hope that what i do write will be enjoyable and also respectful to any littles or caretakers or readers in general.

| Taehyun ends up falling into little space from being overworked after practice. Then he does it again during a meeting which is unfortunately right in front of their manager and Bang PD who barely get to learn what littlespace is. Luckily Beomgyu, as his boyfriend and number one caretaker, can handle dealing with it along with his members |

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Third Person POV

TXT have always been careful when it comes to overworking themselves, especially for Taehyun. TXT always made sure to look out for him since the mental damage is worse on him. Why? Well that amount of stress is one of the biggest reasons why he falls into his headspace. The boys have known Taehyun was a little since pre-debut and rarely saw Tyunnie walking around the HYBE building since Taehyun was careful. But in their dorms, Tyunnie hung out more often since other things would set him off. But as much as the boys loved Tyunnie, it didn't sit well with them that Taehyun wasn't alright.

Each of the boys had been working endlessly, doing countless interviews, lots of photoshoots, radio talk shows, vlogs, studio recording, dance practice, vlives, promotion rehearsals, and so much more that also included their individual extracurriculars. They all had very busy schedules and they wouldn't deny that they were maybe being overworked. Two hours of sleep each night and barely one meal a day wasn't the healthiest life style at the moment. Of course neither one of the boys ever complained to their manager or tried to protest against their schedules. They thought it was rude and highly unlikely that they'd even be taken into consideration. Their manager was a lot more strict now and grouchy about their work schedules. He wasn't necessarily mean or condescending, but he obviously hadn't noticed how exhausted the boys were. But then again, it was part of the job. They had things to do and they'd get it done, they knew that.

"Let's go again! In position!". The instructor shouted, able to give the boys five minutes to get some water and rest for a bit.

"Coming Noona!". Soobin shouted, gesturing the rest of the members to follow him. They all got in position, waiting for the instructor.

"5! 6! 7! 8!". Everyone followed along as the instructor slowly went through the chorus and second verse steps since she claimed they needed to be improved. TXT had been practicing hard for their upcoming promotion for their english song; Magic. They were sweaty, drowsy, aching, but as focused as they could be. After going over the steps a couple times, the instructor called them off. "Alright, let's do a run through with the full song, I'll observe". She said. TXT got into their formation and automatically started dancing as soon as the music started playing. The instructor watched closely, sighing or shaking her head every now and then. The song ended with the boys panting heavily and staring at themselves in the mirror for a bit before turning to the instructor.