_______

Okay so I apologize for this not being an update. But I just wanted to make this quick message for those who requested.

So I am currently working on a yeonkai oneshot. I haven't taken a break or gave up or anything. Writing for me has just been very slow unfortunately due to my lack of motivation so I'm moving as fast as I can but doing my best. So I am really sorry if it's taken so long for me to get a request done and if any of you are impatient or disappointed but I won't be stopping anytime soon. I'm hoping to finish a request by the end of this week and like I said, I am truly sorry for taking so long I really do want to finish these requests for both me and you lovely readers but it's just going by slow. But i promise I'm going to continue making progress and working to finish these before the end of the month. Thank you guys for waiting so long already and I love you and miss you so much. I'm so sorry I take so long to update this summer has just been so exhausting honestly. Been trying to recover from school really and gosh so many things get in the way of be being able to write. But thanks for waiting and I promise I'm working hard and I can't wait to finish these up. So those of you who requested, it will take lots of time I'm so sorry but I will get that done no matter what. Wish me best of luck my loves. Love you and bye :)