Sookai - I'll Wait For You 💌

• Huening Kai being the comforting ball of cuteness he is
• fluffy as heck
• I miss writing Sookai
• really short

| Soobin and Huening Kai are in a secret relationship since Soobin is not ready to come out. He thinks that kai deserves better but Huening Kai is there to comfort him |

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"Huening ah, aren't you gonna go to sleep? It's very late". Yeonjun asked, standing next to Huening Kai who was sitting at the dining table with his phone and headphones. Huening Kai had them in so he didn't hear. Yeonjun chuckled and gently took them off. "Huening ah~".

Huening Kai looked up, surprised before he smiled. "Yes Yeonjun Hyung?".

"We're all heading to bed. Are you going to go to sleep?". Yeonjun said.

Huening Kai chuckled. "I'm going to wait for Soobin Hyung to come home if that's okay". He replied.

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow. "You do that every night Hyuka".

Huening Kai giggled. "I know".

Yeonjun sighed with a chuckle. "Well, you two are very close of course. Just don't stay up too late okay? Get your rest". He said.

Huening Kai nodded with a baby like hum. (You know what I mean lol? Like how he like talks in baby talk irl) "Okay. Goodnight Hyuka".

"Goodnight Hyung". Huening Kai said softly. Yeonjun then kissed Huening Kai's head before leaving. Huening Kai sighed, he didn't want to wait for so long. The time was agony. But he did want to see his Soobin Hyung. His gum. His boyfriend. They barely got to spend alone time together because of their busy schedule and the fact that they had to tone it down on their pda since no one knew they were dating made it harder. Huening Kai had to admit he used to hate it so much. But it changed when Soobin told him why he didn't want to say anything to the others yet. So now, Huening Kai knew that Soobin just wasn't ready with coming out as gay and then a whole relationship. Soobin wasn't scared of judgement, he was scared of the consequences and accepting that for himself. He just needed time. But Huening Kai was okay with that. He loved Soobin dearly and if they have to be secret so that he feels comfortable, he's up for it. It only means he won't have to share Soobin. After almost an hour of waiting, Huening Kai was a little dizzy because he needed to sleep. But his energy had came up when the front door opened and his boyfriend walked in.

"Soobinnie...my gum". He whispered before getting up to go hug him tightly. Soobin gasped when Huening Kai had practically launched himself at him. He was startled but when he realized that it was his Hyuka, he smiled and put his bag down to return the hug. 

"Hi baby. I thought you would be asleep". Soobin said softly, looking down as he caressed Huening Kai's head.

"I didn't want to go to sleep without you Soobin Hyung. I like cuddling you". Huening Kai said, hugging Soobin tighter.

Soobin chuckled. "You're so cute baby". He commented. He sighed and then kissed Huening Kai's head before pulling away from the hug. "Why don't you go get the bed ready while I change into more comfy clothes okay?".