Yeonkai - First Valentine's Together 💋/💌

• all third pov
• pretty long actually
Hyuka is a virgin and Yeonjun is experienced😳😳
• literally so much consent omg I love it

Kinks
• praising
• a little dirty talk
• handjob
• riding
lingerieeeeee

| Huening Kai is ready to take his relationship with Yeonjun further but he's never been so vulnerable. But Yeonjun helps him open up and for a first time together, it goes well |

WARNING⚠️: THIS IS A WRITTEN SMUT ONESHOT SO PLEASE BE OF AGE TO READ THIS KIND OF CONTENT AND TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY!

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

February 12th - The Afternoon

"Look, Hyuka, If you wanna have sex with your boyfriend, then just have sex with your boyfriend. Simple as that".

Huening Kai blushed and looked at Taehyun with a pout on his lips. "How on earth is that simple? Do people just tell their significant other that they want to do it when they want to do it?". He asked, watching Taehyun closely who sat across him of the table.

Taehyun hummed, eating his ice cream peacefully. "I mean all I have to do is smirk at Beomgyu and he'll know when I want him to touch me". He answered.

Huening Kai took a bite of his ice cream and sighed. "That's different. You and Beomgyu Hyung are always so horny and disgusting. My Yeonjun Hyung is just clingy. He isn't like any of you".

Taehyun scoffed. "Obviously".

"This is way too hard for something like this. I'm probably just being weird". Huening Kai then said.

"No you're not Hyuka. This is big part of your relationship with Yeonjun Hyung. It's okay to want to talk about it". Taehyun assured. Huening Kai nodded and gave him a small smile. Taehyun was right, this huge decision was definitely not just him overthinking. To elaborate, Huening Kai has been talking to Taehyun for days about how he had finally decided he wanted to go further in his and Yeonjun's relationship. They had been dating for about a year now and Huening Kai had turned officially 18, making him an adult. Yeonjun was very sweet, he always made sure that Huening Kai was comfortable and happy. He didn't ever try to cross boundaries and made sure to get consent for all the things necessary. That was only one out of the thousands of reasons Huening Kai was so in love with Yeonjun. And now that they had been dating for a year and were about to spend their first official Valentine's together as a couple, Huening Kai wanted it to be very special. And he felt like he was ready to trust both of them.
He wanted to try it out and let Yeonjun be his first (and only) time, be the one to take away his virginity. But it was so embarassing to express, especially when Huening Kai was already a little pure ball of shyness. So now he was asking his best friend Taehyun for advice on how to tell Yeonjun.

"Should I just tell him? I thought it would've been better to just flirt and give hints but I can't do that either". Huening Kai began to play with the chocolate chips of his ice cream, nervous about the whole thing.
Taehyun finished his own ice cream and then reached over to hold Huening Kai's hand.