Taebin - Will You Be My Boyfriend? 💌

• promposal inspired
• as fluffy as possible :)
• highschool au
• got carried away with shy soobin au I'm sorry😭🖐️
• Taebin needs more writing😩🙏
• the amount of time skips is tragic
• Could've done better
• is seriously all over the place istg
• also it's over 10 THOUSAND words holy fuck

| Upperclassman Soobin decided to man up and finally ask underclassman Taehyun out after like a year. And in order to ask Taehyun out, he wants to go all out to show how much he cares but it may have been a bit over the top; promposal? For Kang Taehyun? - the school sweetheart who everybody wants a piece of?|

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Soobin's POV

"Ugh! Did you see him this morning? He looked so handsome Huening! I wish I could've pulled him into a hug and kept him as mine forever. And he always says good morning to me through our texts with a smiley face! He's so sweet!". I rambled, paying no attention to how bored Huening Kai looked next to me.

"And his beautiful eyes, my favorite thing about him besides his smile. It's like they shine-".

Huening Kai was quick to interrupt me. "Shine like a thousand city lights but look like the endless starry night I'd love to kiss him under~!". He mocked. I pouted at him. "Hyung, you've said this so many times. You say everything about Taehyun Sii so many times".

"I'm sorry! I can't help it! He's just so perfect all the time". I replied, sighing.

Huening Kai groaned lowly, glancing at me for a few seconds. "Soobin Hyung, will you just man up and tell him already? It's been like a year ever since you concluded you're in love with him. I've been trying to get you to confess since the day you told me about it and now I've given up on you and your taebin escapades". Huening Kai said as we walked to class together.

I felt my cheeks heat up before I looked at him. "I never said I was in love with him". I replied in a small voice.

Huening Kai laughed loudly. "I have common sense Hyung".

"What's that supposed to mean?". I asked, a little offended.

Huening Kai sighed and looked at me, wrapping his arm around me. I made eye contact with him, curious about what he was gonna say. "Hyung, I mean this is the most respectful way possible and the most loving but..... you're an idiot when it comes to Taehyun Sii".

My eyes widened. "What!?". I yelled.

Huening Kai nodded. "Yup. An idiot, Hyung. Sorry to break it to you".

"I-I don't think I'm an i-idiot! I may b-be a little uh s-shy around him but I'm not an idiot!". I protested.

"Soobinnie Hyung, I'm just saying that it's really obvious between the two of you. He's Kang Taehyun, the school sweetheart who's smart, cool, and probably the best boyfriend ever and you're Choi Soobin, the school cutie who's soft, hard working, shy, talented, and someone who everyone has heart eyes for, including Taehyun. You guys were made for eachother. He's like the biker boyfriend to your soft artist boy. You know what I mean? I don't know actually".