Yeonkai - Hyuka's Caring Alpha 💌

• omegaverse au
• fluffy
• spicy at the end lol, not too spicy tho
• all third person

| Huening Kai has a bad cold and Yeonjun is the one taking care of his mate :) |

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Huening Kai woke up groggily, sniffling due to his runny nose. His eyes could barely open and he felt so crappy and sore everywhere. Being sick was horrible. Huening Kai coughed, a stinging pain in his throat appearing once again. He then noticed he was still wrapped tightly in a burrito blanket, done by his Alpha, Yeonjun, along with his nest being filled to the brim with plushies and Yeonjun's clothes, also done by Yeonjun. Huening Kai looked over his shoulder to see Yeonjun snuggled into him as close as he could. The alpha looked uncomfortable due to the fact he couldn't hug his Omega fully but that was entirely his fault lol. Huening Kai whined softly, wiggling out of his blanket prison, but he couldn't get out.

He cleared his throat, his eyes still barely open. "Alpha..". He called out in a raspy voice. He continued to call for his alpha when Yeonjun wouldn't even move in his sleep. "Alphaaaa.....Junnieeee, wake upppp pleaseeeee". He begged. Yeonjun shifted in his sleep, groaning softly. "Alphaaaaa...".

"Yes my love?". Yeonjun answered, his voice muffled and deep. He didn't even open his eyes or move since he wasn't really much of a morning person.

"Please get me out of here...I need to pee...". Huening Kai said, still wiggling around in the blanket burrito.

"No....you need to rest my sweet omega..". Yeonjun mumbled, trying to fall back asleep

"I need to pee Junnie". Huening Kai whined, raising his voice slightly. "Pleaseeee alpha". Yeonjun groaned and unraveled the blankets lazily, letting Huening Kai get free. The omega immediately got up and walked to the bathroom, despite his aching body begging him not too. He did what he had to do before washing his hands and then his face. He quickly blew his nose. He was so tired. He had had a bad cold for a few days now and even with his amazing alpha that took care of him, Huening Kai still felt like he was dying. Huening Kai walked out of the bathroom, hugging his sides because of his sore muscles. He carefully climbed back into his nest so he wouldn't mess anything up. Once he laid back down, Yeonjun held out his arms and pulled the Omega closer to him, crooning him. Huening Kai sighed, taking in Yeonjun's beachy scent and soft crooning. The omega loved the fact that his Alpha smelt like the ocean, it was so calming. Yeonjun grabbed the blankets and covered mostly Huening Kai with it. He had to admit that he hated the icky scent covering Huening Kai's sweat pea flower scent since he was sick, but nonetheless, the alpha wanted his omega close to him. "We should get up Junnie....It's past 11...".

"hmm...five more minutes..". Yeonjun muttered.

Huening Kai sniffled. "But I'm hungry". He said, his voice slightly nasally.

Yeonjun opened his eyes immediately, seeming somewhat awake now. "You're hungry?". Huening Kai nodded, sniffling again. "Do you want to go take a warm bath together my omega?". Yeonjun then asked, noticing how Huening Kai was shivering slightly. "You haven't been getting better as fast as I thought.....maybe I'm not taking care of you as well as I thought...". Yeonjun pouted.