Ender Diary Entery 1

Dear Ender Diary,

                             I've been at the academy for two days now and I think I'm the only one worthy of this school they are all so thick. The school food for Enders are just blood tablet like vampires because we feast on the same things. I feel like locking myself in a small room never to be seen. My room is quite big but I do share it with this boy called Matt. He's ok but I can sense his blood run through his veins. It repulsed me how I hunger for blood and when I turn right of age it will only get worse. My school time table is not very big the the lessons seem to go on for hours. My main subjects are magic, combat and science. I demise science. you just can't trust it, one Minuit you alive the next your a dead corps in a crater.

Me and Matt are going out later with Elise and Arno to the knife and fork bar just outside of compound. Hopefully I Won't go on a blood rampage. I don't really know these people but they seem really nice for a werewolf, Vampire and guardian of the flames.

Ok it's a little bit after the night out and I feel ill there is just so much on my mind lately I can't seem to get my head around it all. Their is Rythian and Athen or Silin. Ryth has left me, maybe to never return to the end. Athen may get stripped his title if he doesn't win In the next Ender games. Silin may get banished from the end if she doesn't get a high mark on her next test. And if all those things do happen I'll be alone. My powers are getting weaker. I can feel it. It because I'm not in the end, my powers might leave me one day. The smell of blood triggers all my powers at once. Even the once I'm not suposed to have yet. It kill me from the inside, to have so much power in me. Even my own blood can set me of into Ender mode.