Chap 8: My Tears Burn Of The Pain

Life and death, two thing that can bring you pain and horror. Life with thing you don't want to encounter but death sleep for eternity and leave you loved one forever. These two situation were going to be my fait. The voice that struck fear into my bones had total control over me. My life was hers to use. I didn't know what she wanted with me. If she needed and ender why not get one from the end, why me. I'm no one important, well not when I think about it.

"You Ivory are to nosy for your own good. If you kept your curiosity to your self then you would not be here today. I am your head teacher mrs grimwell" said the voice of death. My head teacher didn't show herself to anyone. The last time someone saw her was when she first opened the school but after that anyone who did would of died a strange death shortly afterwards.

"Just tell me the note said to give my blood to the killer. Who is the murderer? If I'm gonna die anyway there is no harm in telling me" my word were shucked out of my mouth with confidence but the fact of being killed sent an uncomfortable shiver down my spine that maid me cringe.

"He is a mongrel, half werewolf half vampire..... And my son" the last part of her sentence was terrifying to my ears but i didn't understand.

"I told him to kill the twin! I told him to kill that dumb vampire Elise! I told him to kill YOU!!!" I tense up like a plank. The black veins increase up my arms to the bottom of my neck. I used most of my power trying to keep it down that I wasn't concentrating on the perimeter around me.

Shadowy figure.... Fangs out.... Claws like knifes but sharper. The mongrel was in sight. Even my enderside couldn't help me now. His hands ran down my sleek, Slender spine.  His hair covering part of his face. His eyes glowed like sapphires shone under the sun. His bear chest close up to my heart but with regret. I could tell. He was sad. Not willing to kill me or hurt me, so why was he doing this?

His fangs resting on his pure red lips. The tattoo on his right half of his face told me that he was tamed. The tamed are when a non trusted is taken of its full power and given to its master. Only 17 humans have the power to tame but can be done by someone els although that can lead to deathly punishments.The chains on my wrist crumbled but i didn't move. I was to week. A small smug smile came upon his face. He picked me up rapping his around me. A warm breath was flown across my neck.

"I'm so sorry Ivory"as these words came out of his mouth two pointed fangs were imbedded into the soft tissue of my neck. The black liquid running down my chest, down my armies to my finger tips were it dripped onto the floor. I was cold for the first time in ages. If he drank all of my blood i would sees to excises. This time the world around me didn't go anywhere but it spun round fast as time past and the sharp objects were torn out. It was the same technique as before but this time was more gentle.