Chap 15: The Last one's Name Before Death

Ivory's POV

'He's gone to his parents he'll be back soon I'm sure'

An ordinary day for me.... Or not . Matt had gone to his parents, that was all the teachers would tell us. It feels like forever since I've seen him. Oh well. I have combat next so I'll have to get changed first.

My black ankle boots and white laced socks went well with my vampire attire.( the dress on the right is what it kinda looks like) My gloves wear protecting my hands from harm as they are small and dainty. The corridors were quite and calm like no one was here in the hole land. a sticky substance like string hung up like bunting on the roof. The doors were all locked with magic, what was going on? was it a special day that I didn't know about its like everyone has gone to sleep for eternity. The coldness in my heart was unbreakable. My missing peace in my heart is missing. The corridors spoke to me with tiny whispers sometimes but today they had gone silent.I carried on to class but I could tell something behind me. Breathing, footsteps and blood dripping. The smell reached my nose and carried until my head were it consumed my sanity. It was getting closer but it wasn't worth killing as its still a student of this school.

A warm breath on my neck. warm arms around me and to sharp like fangs stick into my neck. Who ever was behind me was sucking my blood and for what cause, for their own benefit. I struggle till I can not. As my strength weakens, the grasp gets weaker too. I had lost to much blood and the world around me was twisting and turning like something of madness. My cold body shivered with the thought of someone behind me.

I was now on the chilled floor. A glimpse of a Vampire but sent of a werewolf, he was a mongrel but it couln't be? Could it?

It was, It was Siká. his sent was no different from before. His heart pounding in-sink with mine. He drank my blood and was now in some sort of coma. My hand reached out of his shoulder but he backed up into the wall. I wanted to help him but every time I got closer he either pushed me away or backed up more. My neck was still dripping with the black liquid he just drank. He suddenly leaped on top of me snatching my dagger in my back pocket. I knew what he wanted to do but it was weather he had the courage to do it. sika wanted to kill me for what I was and what my people do to his. My kind would of locked his kind in the Ender prison till he died, it's in a culture and i wouln't have any say in it. The blade was close to my chest. As the tip of the dagger dug into my chest blood was spread but as it got deeper it was pulled out. Now was my chance, automatically i snatched the well covered blade off sika and dug it into his heart. The quietly said words were whispered into his ear "I'm so sorry"

The last breath came out of my mouth but after all that I couln't help but be guilty, he attached me first. I had to much on my mind lately and it was to much. If my power was to go back in time I would but its not possible.