Chap 9: The Agreement Setled In Vein

My body uncontrollably still. I'm asleep but conscious. The mongrel had drained a lot of my blood but left enough for me to live. My powers were slowly heeling. A worm grasp around me i knew who it was but why was he doing this? He didn't need to keep me alive or treet me like this. With the power he had know he could kill anyone he liked just name it to him.

Standing with the little power i had, I saw the door in the distence open. I could leave at any point.

"Ivory you can't leave just yet. Just have the curtacy to talk so that we come to an agreement" the voice said and with all onisty I was fine with this as long as I could leave.

(The conversation)

"What!" I said taking precaution.

"I can't trust you yet to not just tell everyone about this and get me sacked" the voice echoed through the room

" oh you can" I murmured under my breath

"Sorry what was that GIRL"

"Look just tell me what i can do to get your trust" I said in frustration.

" oh didn't I say you can't" the voice giggled it out just coursing me to feel humiliated.

"WHAT!!!"

"Calm down you'll get your freedom sorta"

" all you need Is my son. He will be my second pair of eyes. It you do anything that will course me trouble he will not hesitate to kill you and I know that if you die there will be no one for the place of King/Queen of the Overworld's shadows but their is still Rythian your cursed twin" I could not think strait and gather all the information given to me but for what I know her son will Watch me so i better not do anything stupid.

(Conversation over)

Teleporting short distances to get out as my legs were not exactly trustworthy right now. So who is the mongrel? I didn't know about a son of the head. How can I trust them?

I better get back to the dorm Matts probably worried. Wait I can't bring the mongrel with me that would be bracing territory for Matt. It's a werewolf thing.