Chap 7:Blood Lost For Nothing

Running, teleporting, stumbling and falling into the room full of weapons, the guards had found me but the note was more important than anything.

It was in my reach the guard was only minutes  away so I had to be quick. The old scrap in my hands that read.....

' who ever is reading this note mustn't read further if there not an Ender other wise I'll have to kill you next. I am the murderer and will kill everyone in this school if you don't give me your blood. If your not and Ender than you can come to use for me. Give me Ivory Enderbourn's blood from class 7y9 or be killed and leave the people you love for eternity'

As soon as my eyes left the page 18 heavy armed guards came crashing in. They were blocking the door so I could not get past them.

BANG BANG BANG!!!!!

Gunshots bullets flying toward me. My speed was to fast. I hid in the shadows only to feel the sharp blade of a werewolf claw dig into my back. Pain a horror run through me as I fell to the ground. Not dead but in pain as the sharp object imbedded in my spine was torn out. Black and purple blood covered the floor as everything around me ditched me and the colours left my vision.

Chains were rapped around my wrists as i was pulled to the ground with extreme force. Memories came flooding back tome as I remembered how father, king of The End treated his son and daughter. It wasn't are fault we were cursed twins. Not evil enuf to kill the other before we were born.

"We'll hello Ivory I've heard a lot about you since you came here to my academy" a loud and cocky voice said in the shadows. My vision was blurred and my head was banging with pain. My eyes cleared so that I could see at least were I was. In the prison of the school. Short sleeved t shirt and shorts was what i was were ing and outside the cell was all my stuff. My weapons and clothes.

"What do you want with me hag?" I answered/asked. I struggled till i could no more but I got no answer from the voice that ran fear though my whole body. If I could teleport i would but the room was so big that if I tried I would die of exhaustion because of my magic level was already very low.