Chap 13: The Twin's Past Compared To Mine

Dear Ender Diary,

Its been three days since the incident with the three boys I hope their OK. I left strait after as I didn't feel like staying. it wasn't worth the pain to me. if i could hold on to my pride I would but I cant not after that. Matt probably hates me because I just left him alone in the corridor, then went and talked with Siká. I'm such a looser and a jerk face. How could i have done that to them all? I don't deserve their kindness, I'm not worthy.

After the detention was over I ran out the door giving the boys no choice to talk until I was out of breath, then Matt caught up with me. He is a pest when I don't want him. To get rid of him I just teleproted to the nearest water fountain. that was a bad choice though as the Twin was sat on the edge. His hand clutching a old photo, it looked as if it had gone through hell and back.

I walked over to him and sat next to him. He didn't seem OK with me sat next to him but he he stayed. The picture was of him, his sister, dad and mum. His eyes were tethered to the piece of paper I front of him and didn't look like they were going to leave anytime soon.

"Why are you sat here alone?" I asked trying to slowly get some information out of him.

"Well I'm looking at the picture of my family, with some of the people I hate most" The twins face had now gone a shade of red but not with embarrassment but anger. How could he hate his family?

"Do you mind me ask why? It's just it's a bit hard to believe that you would hate you parents, I mean how could you?" while I was saying this a tear was running down his face. I didn't mean to make him cry, I just wanted to know.

"my parent were bad to me and my sister. They would beat us with a cane if we didn't do what we were supposed to. They would lock me in a small room for 6 days for a punish meant, with no food or water" as he said this he closed his eyes braking the bond between his eyes and the picture. He had gone through so much just like me. I wasn't treated with the love and kindness I deserve!

Ivory's POV

Thinking on my bed. My eyes lids lower till they are closed. My magic surrounding me. I had a big test yesterday, to see if I could go on the trip to the over world and I was hoping that I would get the results today but I highly doubt it though. the teachers in the magic industry are very slow in there work and never get stuff done on time. here just bunch of old wizards 'n' witches that can't even perform a magical spell that could lift a pen.

Who knew that me ant the twin were so similar? We are basically the same with having a twin and not being treated very well at home. father used to give me to the guard house and that's were I learned how to defend for myself. Rythian was never around to help me, instead he would get beaten up by one of my fathers friend the necromancer. Ryth would comeback scared and bruised. His endersider has tried so many times to come out at these times of peril but he wouldn't allow it, that's why he wears the mask, to cover all the scares. The one of the ways to get rid of them is to kill himself but that wouln't help any one and the other way is not something he is willing to do.