Chap 14: He Is Leaving Me For His Peril

Mattt's POV

"Mrs kantabrilla want to see you something about your parents" said sir. I wounder what the deputy head wanted with me and my family. I was worried for Ivory, I didn't go back to the dorm as I knew that she probably wanted to be by her self. I started to perambulate to miss' office as i had nothing else to do. I touched the door nob when the door swung open. I sat at the murky brown chair that looked like dirty water. when i looked at miss she had a small frown on her face. she looked like she had been to a funeral or something.

"Matt your parents have requested you home as you have some special requirements they need of you, like you wolf side's strong strength and you good senses" know i understood why i was here my parents want me to do another stupid job for them because they don't want the responsibility of having blood on their hands. it seemed just like them. if i was going home i would have to dress up, not something i like doing but its not a choice i can really make. Ivory doesn't know this but I'm the prince of wolf kind and have extra power no other wolf has, that's what makes me good enough for her. She is a princess of greater magic and has potentially in her, while I'm just a back up for my mother and father. As if I care if they get taken away or killed. They discussed me when they call me son as they don't treat me like one!

----------Later that week----------

The cold winters night of the twilight. critters run in my presents as i hunt for their flesh and blood, my meal. I hope Ivory is ok I never said anything to her about leaving for a bit she is mine and only mine no one else can have her.

My parents are are in the crummy hole they call a a home. Its were i grew up and were the scare on my back first appeared. Its also were i first found out about Ivory. Enderines and Enderbornes have been at war for nearly their whole existence but Ines and Bornes team up to fight of wolves and werewolves. Ivory, a six year old girl in the front line of the Enderborn army with her parents and brother. her magic was so powerful it took out many numbers of our army. She was just to powerful and the greatest weapon of all time.

I entered the what seemed to be empty structure to have been pulled into a small room with two wolves. one of the wolves had white shining fur like just fallen snow while the other one had black fur as dark as charcoal. They both had long sharp fangs and glowing gold eyes. They were my elders and only family. They were being territorial and didn't like me being in their house not one bit. the White wolf transformed into a human but still with her fangs, she pinned me against the wall and the black wolf pounced up onto me ripping my shirt and coursing me to bleed. The black wolf turned into a human shortly after then started to realize who i was and sat down. using part of my ripped up shirt i used it to stop the bleeding.

"Why am i hear you told me to come hear so now what?!?!" i spay as i was not happy about the nice greeting after not seeing them for 300 years. They didn't look happy on how i reacted to them.

"your hear as we found out about you and a girl but not an ordinary girl but Ivory Enderborn. You are not to be seeing an ender. They are disgusting creatures and are not worthy of a pure blood werewolf like yourself!" she exclaimed at me but i was infuriated on how she spoke about Ivory, if anything I'm not worthy enough for her.

"you are hear to see what is really going on through her head what she thinks about you and her, we have a magical wolf hear in the village and you are to see her and find out" as she said this she was pushing me out the door with some force. I was a bit embarrass as i was walking around with no shirt on but i couln't get over the fact that i was about to find out what Ivory thinks of me. i was nervous though because what if she hated me after leaving her and not telling, i just hope she is OK.

walking down the empty streets were people used to roam, I got to a house saying 'magical' an i guessed this would be the place so i knocked on the door. It opened slowly and an old lady opened it. she smiled and invited me in. when i got in everywhere was covered in magical writing that i couln't understand.

we sat down at a crystal ball that had black and red particles floating of it the looked almost hypnotizing. The old lady started to chant some weird word then the world around me glowed a strange purple, the colour of the end. then thought that weren't my own and i knew exactly who's they were.

'I miss him

i need him

i love him

How could he just leave me. I love him'

she did care about me. she loved me and i just left her. I'm just an BIG DUMB IDIOT!!!!!

A/N

Hey its bean a while just want to say thxs to all the people who read my story it means a lot to me so THANK YOU!!!!

also the vidio on the right is the song i was listening to when writing this so go check it out on youtube and subscribe

Ender's Love Ivory