His Sister's Keeper

Bellamy P.O.V

17 years ago

My mom is sweaty, in pain,screaming.She is giving birth,but in our tiny room.

-"Mom, please let me get a doctor."

-"No! No,you can't tell anyone."-She screams.OMG-"Tell me what happen if you tell someone,say it."

-"You..you get float."-She grunts in pain.-"I don't understand.Why is so wrong to have another baby?"

-"The Ark couldn't suvive.The Chanceler can't allow it."

-"He is like... Augustus's emperor,right?"-My mom nods.Like the emperor of the story.

-"The baby is coming.Take the blanket."-My mom screams in pain and the baby is born.She is so small and cute.

-"My brave boy.You have a sister."-I take her, her eyes are open looking everything.-"You should name her."

-"Augustus's had a sister.Octavia."

-"Bellamy, you can't let her cry."-I swing her,but she keep crying.I notice that my mom begins to sleep.

-"No mom, you can't sleep.Mom,stay awake."-Octavia keeps crying.

-"I'm so tired.Your sister.Your responsability."

-"Mom,what do i do?Mom,mom."-I place my finger in her month and she stays quite.-"See?I told you.Everything will be fine.I won't let anything happen with you.I promise."

-/-/

Mia P.O.V

-"We can't fix the radio without a transmitter."-Me,Monty and Raven are trying to fix the radio,more Monty and Raven but i help a little.

-"It hasn't on the dropship."-I tell Raven.-"There is one on your ship?"

-"No."- Before anthing happen, we hear Bellamy's voice outside.

-"Get around.My sister is out there for more than 12 hours.We are going after her.Grab a weapon."-Monroe is the first to step front, others follow her.I approach Bellamy confused.

-"Bellamy,did u check the butterfly field?"-

-"Yes, she isn't there.You coming?"-

-"Yeah, we need a tracker."-

-"Finn!"-

-"Jasper,u don't need to go.You don't leave camp since we got u back."-I hear Clarke talking with Jasper.He looks disturbed,but brave.

-"Clarke,i need to do this."

-"We need all the people that we can get."-I go grab my bow and my knife on my tent and see the girls.

-"You two are coming?"

-"Yeah, i will take a spear."-Harper leaves.

-"Sure,i have been traning.Get really for me grounders."-Heather jokes around.We get everything and go back to Bellamy.

-"Nice hair."-I look to Finn.Raven must have cut his hair early.

-"Mia, stay near to me."-Bellmay replys and take his hammer.

-"I can take care of myself,guard boy."-

-"Look up!"-I look up and see stars? No, this is different....it's bodies..

-"It didn't work."-Raven says.

-"You get that from a meteor rain?"

-"Isn't a meteor rain."-I face Bellamy with tears in my eyes-"It's a funeral.They are returning the bodies to the grounder.They didn't get the message."