recovery. 15

Hay everyone! Sorry it's been so long... I would hate to start feeding you all excuses so I'll tell it to you straight. I have been putting this off for a long while. I haven't been putting it off intentionally, I have just been lazy and kept forgetting and geting side tracked.
Again I'm terribly sorry.
Author~chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugou's POV

About a week later we got to take Kirishima home. He still wasn't in the best  condition, but he was well enough to come with me and Mr Azawa. He had a few broken bones and other minor injuries.
The doctor gave us extremely specific instructions and rules for us and Kiri. 
For example he had to have supervision at all times possible, and he had to take a lot of medication, and we basically had to baby proof the house, and hide everything sharp or toxic. We had to store away everything from kitchen knives from the bish soap. He ushered us he wouldn't try anything but we just wanted to be safe.
I don't think I could get through it if anything like that ever happened to him again.

Kiri's POV

I hated this, I can barely move. I have a cast on my leg, thick bandages on my arms and I'm not allowed to do anything.
I feel bad that I can't help them do anything after I made them worry.
I heard a knock at the door.
"Can I come in Kiri?"
It was Bakugou.
"Yup" I responded with.
"You feeling ok? Do you need anything?"
"No not really"
"I just wanted to come up and give you your meds" he pulled out a plastic bag with an assortment of different pills. He handed me the bag and I took them.
*Ick* "I hate these pills*
"I know I know" he had a small smile on his face.
"What is that look for?" I say with a small chuckle.
"Ho nothing, I just love you" he pecks me on the cheek and walks out.
The second he leaves the room I become a blushing squealing mess. "Ho my lord I love him"

Time skip to that night

I have been cooped up in this room all day with nothing but my phone. I look up at the clock, 7:00pm I let out a sigh. Then I hear someone walking up the stairs and then a knock at the door. It was Bakugou again.
"Dinner time, and you can finally come down to eat"
"Amazing, It was getting so boring up here.  But I'm not all that hungry right now."
"Don't give me that, you are going to eat with us. Even if it's only a little"
"Ok fine"
He smiled at me.
He helped me get on my crutches and led me down the steps and to the table.
Azawa was making me a plate of food and soon we all sat down and began eating. A didn't eat a lot, but I don't think they minded it too much as long as I ate a little. 
I looked up at them. We are like a family, a good family.
After dinner we make our way to bed. Me and Bakugou sleep in the same room, he gave me the bed and he stayed on the floor next to me. I hated sleeping, because it seems like every time I sleep I have a nightmare.
I knew it was going to happen so I didn't let myself fall asleep. A few hours later Bakugou woke up and saw me still up.
"What are you doing?" He said in a deep raspy still half asleep voice. 
"Nothing, I just can't sleep."
"Do you want to cuddle?" I don't think his groggy brain quite prospered the words correctly before they came out. 
I smiled "Ya that would be nice."
He blushed a little and got to his feet. He then very strategically gets into the small twin bed with me and delicately pulls me into a hug trying his best not to bring me any discomfort.

"I love you" he said 

"I love you to" 

Minutes later we both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for if you stuck with me for all that time that I wasn't positive.
I'm so terribly sorry about that…
But despite that I hope you enjoyed the new chapter. And I am planning to try and do some more with the story but chances are it will be slow updates.
One thing I do want to say really quickly is that I absolutely adore it when yall comment!
It helps he stay on track and reminds me there are people waiting on me to get this done.
So thank you for that.
Thank you
Author~Chan♡

798 words