chapter 8. please dont leave me.

This is a VERY sad character with VERY sad Kirishima and Boukugo and its pretty gory
Sooooo if you dont like it you can skip it
But why are you reading a story about
depressed Kirishima if this is not what your hear for

Bakugou pov

As soon as I got the call from Mr. Azaw I put on my shoes and ran as fast as I could to the school luckily it was only a few blocks away.
When I got there I saw Azawa and All might standing in front of the school with a while van parked beside them.
"I'm *huff* hear! Let's go!"
Azawa and All Might look at etchothor before we all got in the van.
All Might was driving, Azawa looked at me
"Ok, kid I want you to brace yourself. Just incase it's the worst Casescenario."
I nod my head in fear if I say anything I'll start crying.
I manage to say something without breaking down.
"How do you find him?"
"I wish I could tell you kid bet its classified information, and we dont even know if we found him yet."
We sat in silence for the rest of the trip, it felt like the longest car ride of my life. I was just thinking about all the terrible things that could of happened to Kiri.

Time Skip

The van came to a stop and All Might started talking.
"Young Bakugou Azawa we have arrived"
"Ok we are going to go in as carefully as we can, we dont want to be noticed right away"
We all walk over to the back door of the building.
Azawa sticks his hand in the door and waves for me and All Might to come in.
I walk in and scan the room. It was dark and cold, all the walls where made of concrete and no window.
There was a chair pushed up against the wall with big chains draped over it.
I catch Azawa also looking at it, I look back at him with fear in my eyes that Kiri was in that chair chained up.

We approach anothe room.
We walk in.
I look at the walls to see them lined with weapons, knives, whips, clubs and more terrible horrific things.
I was terrified that whoever took Kiri used these on him.
I could feel tears starting to build, I didn't let them out. If I did someone might hear us.
I looked over to see Azawa in shock, I could tell he was thinking the same thing I was All Might also looked scared.
There was a big mettle door, it wasn't like the other doors.
I was scared to see what was behind it, All Might grabbed the keys off the hook next to the door and unlocked it.
The door slowly opened.
I saw the look on All Might and Azawa's faces and amediately thought the worst,
Azawa looked away and back at me.
I have never seen him with this look in his eyes, he was truly terrified and the same goes for all might.
I slowly approach the door.
I look in the room to see the blood splattered walls chains hung from the back wall and looked like someone has been in them
...I then I saw him...
He was beaten and burned, covered in his own blood, he was pale and skinny and lifeless.
Then I saw that he had done the unthinkable.
He slit his own wrist.
I run over to him, I now had tears streaming down my face.
"nononononono"
I whisper under my breath.
I grab his cold body.
I see his eyes, his beautiful crimson eyes.
They slowly started to open and a small smile met his lips, and a few quiet soft words came out of his mouth.

"I l-love yo-you"

Tears now flowing even more heavily
"Y-your not gunna die, I wont let you die like this."

I feel Azawa and All Might watch us they watched in shock. then All Might ran outside and returned with a fold out stretcher
They ran over to us and put his fragile body on it. They got on ether side of him and carefully carried him outside and put him in the back of the van. I got in the back with him.
"We need to get him to a hospital, now!"
My voice was raspy and broken.
All Might started the can and started to drive.
"The closest hospital is about an hour away, he wont make it that long by himself"
Azawa crawls to the back with me and Kiri who is barely awake.
"We need to patch him up, before he bleeds out"
Azawa and I grab the bandages and start to wrap him up. Azawa starts with his legs while I start with his wrist.
I look up at his face to realize his eyes are almost closed.
I drop the bandages.
"Kiri dont you dare close your God dame eyes!"
Hes breathes are geting choppier and shallower. I put me finger on his neck to check his pulse, it was barely there.
A tear rolled down his face and he spoke.

"Lo-love y-you"

"I love you to. Please dont leave me Ejiro!"

His eyes shut and his breathing slowed.
Azawa put his head to Kiri's chest to check for a heart beat.
He looks up at me scared.
he then starts to do CPR he violently pumps his chest and the takes a breath and exhales into Kiri's mouth.
He continues to do this for another 15 minutes.
Then Kirishima's eyes slowly start to flutter open again and takes another breath.
"We are at the hospital! I'll go.get someone you two stay"
All Might then runs inside and about 5 minutes later runs out with a doctor.
The doctor looks at Kiri then talks into his walkie talkie.
"I need two other doctors out in the back parking lot with a bed, NOW!"
about 30 seconds later they come out with a rolling a bed.
They look at Kiri and immediately got to work.
They put a mask on him hooked up to a little machine and put him up on the bed.
They then rolled him in the back door and we followed close behind they the put him in a room.
One of the doctor's stayed out of the room
"I'm so sorry but you cant go in with him, if you want we can call you when he can take visitors."

I collapse to my knees and cover my face with my hands

"P- please, tell me. Do you think he will make it?..."

"I'm sorry kid, but I don't know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOM! 2 chapters in one day! I just spent the last 4 hours writing the this and the chapter before! I real hope you enjoy them!
And I hope it makes up for the late chapters!
And I also if you are enjoying the story please dont forget to vote so more pepole can read!
Thanks
Author~chan