chapter 10. I need a walk

This character is starting off exactly where the last character ended.

And this character is kinda short.

Bakugou Pov

"I dont deserve to live"

I cry for a little longer.
I need to get out of this fucking house, I glance up at the clock 12:30am.
I dont even care, I just need to go for a little walk to calm down.
I don't think I need to change, I'm just wearing a tshirt and sweatpants.
I slip me shoes on grabbed my phone and as quietly as I can make my way down stairs and outside.
Azawa's house is kinda out in the middle of nowhere so no people are around.
I make wy way up to the rode and look ether way, I could see for miles.
It was so quiet, it was peaceful yet mysterious at the same time and I liked it.
I start to walk, nothing going through my mind.
Just silence
The cool breeze hits my pail skin.
I take a deep breath.

Time Skip

I pull out my phone to check the time, it was 1:00am
My phone say iv walking about a mile from the house.
I better start heading back soon.
I look back the way I came, I can still see the house a little.
I look down the street both ways and see nothing, so I decided to just sit in the middle of the road for a minute, I eventually just flop down on my back letting the hard cold segment hit my back, it was actually kind of comfortable in a weird way

(Like that one seen from The Notebook, if you seen it you know what I'm talking about)

I just lay there, my mind was blank.
I really have to get back to the house.
I pull my phone back out and check the time again 1:45am was I really laying there for 45 minutes?
I put it back in my pocket and start making my way back.
I wonder if Kiri would've liked it out here, I bet he would have.
He was always the adventures type and was something I loved about him.
I small smile meets my lips as I think about all the fun we could've had out here, just me him and no rules no one telling us what we could and couldn't do.
That sounds amazing.

I wonder if he is still alive in the hospital? I wonder when he'll wake up. I wonder what happened to him.

I just can't stop worrying about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading my story! I hope you are enjoyed it so far.
If you are please don't forget to vote so more people can enjoy it!
Thank you! ♡