chapter 11. the phone call

Bakogo Pov

As you can probably gess when I got back to Azawa's place I couldn't get any sleep.
I laid the for a long while, my mind blank.
I finally pulled out my phone and got on Instagram, I went over to Denki's page trying to pass the time and.
Iv never told them all out right but I appreciate and love my friends.
I don't know where I would be without them keeping me in line and out of to much trouble.
The page loaded
I looked at the screen to see a new picture he posted today.
It was a picture of him, Mina, and Sero at the arcade smiling and happy.
They probably don't even know what happened.
They don't know Kiri got kidnapped, tortured, slit his wrist, that hes in the hospital right now, or that it's my fault.
They haven't even texted me.
I cant help but wonder if they like that I haven't been at school with them, I bet its easier on them not having to deal with me.
Angry, loud, overdramatic, stupid, headstrong, me.
For crying out loud I cant even tell even tell my only friends that love them! They have been so kind to me when I was nothing but a little bitch to them! I'm nothing but a jerk to everyone I meet.
They cant actually like me around, I have done anything for them.
I'm nothing to them.
If they know what happened to Kiri and of they know it's my fault.
I feel the tears start to form in my eyes again

"Kirishima Eijiro is dead, and it's all my fault... it's all Katsuki Bakugou's fault."
The tears fell as I said those heart crushing words out loud.
I knew it, Azawa knew it, All Might new it but just don't have the heart to say it to my face.

I really do love him, and I really don't know what I would do without him.

Time Skip

I look up at the clock, its 7:00am the sun is just starting to rise.
I was just staring off until suddenly the sound of a phone ringing from down stairs broke the silence.
It rang a few times then I hurd Azawa pick it up.
I listened in on there conversation.
It sounded like he was doing something so he put it on speakerphone.

"Hello"

"Hello, is this Shota Azawa?"

"Yes, and who might you be?"

"My name is McKenna, from the hospital. And I'm calling you about Ejiro Kirishima."

Azawa's voice perked up

"What about him? Is he ok?"

"Well yes and no."

"What do you mean by that?"

His voice now filled with concern

"Well, he's alive. But the thing is in the accident there was a lot of pressure put on his ribcage and the result of that made two of his ribs shatter causing the bone to puncture his left lung. Some of the doctor's here don't even know how hes survived this long without his lung collapsing . We can do immediate surgery on him to try and prevent this from get worse and and him possibly stop breathing. But the thing is the surgery will be very expensive, and it's about a 50/50 chance he will make it through in the state he's in."

"YES! I'm sorry. Yes, do whatever needs to be done. You can put it all on my bill and I will pay it off when all the is done."

"Ok sir, I promise hes in good hands, have a nice day. Good bye"

Phone call ended

Ho god, I thought that was the hospital calling to tell us he was dead.
I could feel my knees shaking.
I back up from the door where I was listening and go sit on the bed before I fell.
"50/50... that's not the best odds, but it's not 0".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, sorry this character wasn't very good it was kinda short and it took me a minute to get it out to yall.
I just haven't had any inspiration to write lately and had some personal stuff going on and its probably not helping that I'm writing this at 1:30am, and I know that's not a good excuse and I'm sorry, I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as I can.

And I also want to thank all the people that have read my story so far!
were up to 350 reads!
Thanks you so much

Author~chan