Crying

"Shut off the stupid fucking alarm!" Jimin yelled before smacking my ass making me groan as I rolled over and shut off our alarms 

"Fuck! We're late, I can't even run home and change" I groaned and smacked my lips together banging my tongue ring off my teeth as I tried to wake up

"I feel like I'm dying" he groaned as he rolled off his bed and landed on the floor 

"Same" I stood up and slid my skirt on from last night, I was still wearing my fishnet stockings and tight black tank top, I slid my feet into my knee high combat boots. 

Not the most appropriate outfit for school, but we went clubbing last night, on a fucking Sunday because Jimin wanted to meet up with some girl who ended up not coming. Why I let my best friend drag me anywhere is beyond me. 

I pulled my long black and blue hair up into a messy bun and tried to fix my smudged eye makeup before realizing I lost a ball on one of my lip rings "shit, min, let me get a lip ring" 

"Again? What are you eating them?" He scoffed as he buttoned up his shirt 

"Fuck off and give me one" 

"Can't you just deal with four today instead of five?" 

"Can't you walk to school?"

"Fair point. Fucking bitch, here" he tossed me the container he keeps his nipple rings and lip rings in, I grabbed one and took out my lip ring before swapping it out for his "you look like a goth hooker" 

"Considering it's what I was going for last night, I'm not even offended" 

"How are you going to survive school today looking like this?"

"Ehh, it's college min. That one guy always wears different costumes and swears it isn't a furry kink.. I think I'll be fine as a hooker for one day of classes" 

"Want a hoodie at least?"

"Yes!" 

He threw me a black oversized hoodie that I slid on over my head, it came down past my black mini skirt and I chuckled as I looked like I was basically naked underneath, I turned to look at Jimin and laughed harder. 

Not many people in school know Jimin outside of classes. His hidden tattoos, his only visible piercing is the corner of his lip, and on weekends he wears tight leather pants, studs, boots, and looks like a Gothic chick's wet dream. 

In school? Pastel polos and jeans. Blech. 

I get it though, his parents being those stereotypical rich prep school parents who would disown him if they knew who he really was. 

My parents? They paid for me to get my lip pierced at thirteen. Self expression means everything to them and I reaped the benefits of being able to be my own self. 

His parents never liked me. They've made sure of telling me as such since I was ten. At twenty one, nothing changed. Oh well.  

We rolled up to the school and I parked my car in the usual spot and turned down my music before we got out

"See ya at lunch?"

"Yeah, if I can pry myself away from my art project" I chuckled 

"Good luck then" he laughed "bye Addy" 

"Bye min!" 

Class after class after class after class. 
Finally. 
Art. 

I was walking down the hall avoiding people walking in every direction, I swore I heard crying but ignored it. I kept walking.