Insecure

"Ads come onnnnnn" 

I was laying on my bed on my stomach while Jimin laid across my back staring up at the ceiling

"I can't Min, not tonight. Namjoon has a lot going on and I need to be there for them" 

"Baaaaaaaaaaabe we haven't gone to the club in MONTHS and now that Hobi is busy, I wanna go have fun and dance seductively with my best friend and dress up like the goth kids we always wanted to be" 

I laughed and rolled my eyes "and what if Joon needs me?"

"Ask him then! Say 'hey Joonie, Jimin wants to take me out clubbing tonight, is that okay? I'll suck your dick later to make it up to you' and like any other sane man he'll say yes for the promise of a fucking blow job. We all know you suck cock better than a-"

"Don't finish that fucking sentence Jimin" 

"You shouldn't have sucked off that fucking Dan guy in front of me then!"

"I was drunk! You act like you've never sucked a fucking dick in front of me before!" 

"At least I own my fucking sucking skills" he smacked my ass making me laugh "come onnnn Ads please!!! I'll do anything!"

"You sound like a fucking desperate skank"

"Only for you sweet cheeks" he chuckled 

"Fine. I will text him. If he or Maddy need me though I'm saying no" 

Black corset, black mini skirt, fishnet stockings, knee high platform combat boots, dark makeup, blood red lipstick, hair up and teased with colorful extensions in place, my lip rings were hooped instead of my studs, all of the holes in my ears were filled, and my tattoos were on display. 

I'll admit, I miss dressing up like this. 
I miss clubbing with Jimin. 
I miss being crazy. 

But, I love Namjoon and Maddy more. I'd rather be on the couch cuddling with them, then here at the club sandwiched between random sweaty drunk people with eyeliner and white face paint smeared and running down their faces, drunk and probably trying to fuck anything with a hole. 

A few months ago, these were my people. This was my scene. When did it change? 

I looked down at my phone to check the time and smiled at my lock screen. The picture Maddy drew for me the first time we met. 

That's when it changed. 

For the best. That's for damn sure. 

Joonie♡: mom came and took Maddy, if you need a ride later let me know okay? Have fun and be safe ♡ 
Me: I love you ♡ 
Joonie♡: I love you too. Now go have fun with your vampire friends 😂 

Vamp Lounge 
When Namjoon heard the name of the club we go to he laughed his ass off. Now I know for a fact he's going to bust my balls for this constantly. 

"Ads! Cherry brought her glow sticks! Come on!" Jimin grabbed my hand and dragged me through the crowd. 

Cherry.

I rolled my eyes. 

Me, her, and Jimin were almost in a threesome, but Jimin and I couldn't bring ourselves to cross that line with each other, after a quick game of rock paper scissors, Jimin ended up being the one to sleep with her that night. Since then, she's been trying to get into my pants, but I just wasn't interested. I'm sure if it had been me that night she would be desperate in the same way for Jimin. I think it's the curiosity of what could have happened.