Chapter Thirty-One

Izuku started by gently peppering kisses on Katsuki's face. The omega remained still, frowning deeply to try to keep from giving in too early. Mina told him to drag it out, so that's his plan.

"Y'know... I've always wondered what Bakugou smelled like." Toru mentioned to the others. It was clear to them that this specific dare, which was given to the most stubborn pair of them all, was going to take awhile.

"Caramel." Denki spoke up. "And burnt sugar, but that scent is more prominent when he's distressed or really pissed off."

Izuku trailed his lips down to Katsuki's neck. "How about we let our old classmates know how delicious you smell?" Izuku whispered into Katsuki's ear. His warm breath fanned Katsuki's skin, sending a shiver down his spine. Katsuki closed his eyes, letting his scent release into the air. The scent blockers prevented involuntary show of scent, so Katsuki was more than capable of showing off whenever. Izuku leaned down, kissing and sucking at one of the blonde's scent glands.

Part of Katsuki couldn't believe they were doing foreplay in front of their friends. But the other part -- the part that had been consumed by alcohol -- screamed at him to make a good show, to prove that this alpha is taken. But then the competitive part of Katsuki didn't want to give in so easily. He really was a mess sometimes.

His eyes fell closed as the abuse to his scent gland continued. Hands moved to grip his hips, holding them tight for some reason or another. The reason showed itself when Izuku pulled the omega into his lap. The hands moved to his ass, squeezing tight. Katsuki gasped at the sudden sensation. He could already feel slick starting to seep into his boxers.

"Just so you know. I like these jeans." Katsuki warned the alpha in a low tone. Izuku moved his hands away from the omega's rear. One of them slipped under his shirt and the other went up to pull his hair back. Katsuki was shifted to Izuku's knee. He resisted the urge to whine because he knew what kind of shit was about to go down. Izuku made sure Katsuki was seated correctly then started to bounce his knee. Katsuki gripped his alpha's shoulders as his eyes closed tight. Izuku nibbled on Katsuki's adam's apple while pulling Katsuki's hair with one hand, teasing a nipple with another, bouncing his knee, and setting off pheromones.

Katsuki's grip on Izuku's shoulders tightened. He resisted every urge to moan as loud as he could. Izuku picked up his head then positioned his lips right next to Katsuki's ear. "Come on, Kacchan." He purred huskily. Katsuki felt his heart skip a beat. "Moan for me."

Katsuki shook his head in defiance.

"Moan for me. Loud and proud. If you do it, I'll take you home and do whatever you please." Izuku promised. "You want it on the couch? Done. Counter? Done. Shower? Done. Right up against a window? Hell yes. Mirror? Holy fuck, yes."

Katsuki's stomach twisted with delight at the idea of all of those things, including the window. He wanted the whole world to know that Izuku Midoriya was off the market.

"Ride? Sure. Brutal fucking? You bet. Slow and sensual? Yeah. Kinky? We'll stop by the store."

"Fuck..." Katsuki breathed out. He subconsciously started grinding himself down on Izuku's bouncing knee, meeting the motions as best as he could.

"Tell me what you want, Kacchan." Izuku stated lowly.

"Taxi." He breathed out. "Door. Balcony. Fucking counter. Desk." He took a deep breath. "Hard. Fucking degrade me. Use me. Punish me. Knot me so many times that you'll never have to stretch me again."

"Then moan for me like the slut you are." Izuku hissed. Katsuki let out a whine, nearly coming right there. "So close, Kacchan." Izuku stopped bouncing his knee then dipped his hand down. He pushed past Katsuki's aching cock to rub the his clothed hole. "Moan for me." Another hand pushed on his cock, making him moan desperately. The second the sound was made, Izuku stood up with Katsuki still in his arms then left the building. There were claps and cheers behind them, but neither paid attention.

"Deku, please." Katsuki whispered as he was carried out to the street. Izuku waved down a taxi. "It hurts."

"I know, baby." Izuku replied softly. "Let's get in the taxi then I'll take good care of it." The taxi pulled up. Izuku got in with Katsuki on his lap then told the driver their destination. He didn't bother to buckle up. He palmed his omega as much as he could. "You gotta be quiet for a few minutes." He warned.

Katsuki nodded weakly. The ride didn't last very long. Izuku swiftly paid more than needed then carried his omega into the house. He pushed Katsuki down onto the couch. "Alpha..." Katsuki whined. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

"Kacchan, I'll do all the stuff you asked me to later, okay? That doesn't mean I won't give you the hardest fucking yet. Got it?" Izuku told him while removing his belt. Izuku had worn blue jeans and a green button-down v-neck that he looked extremely hot in. Both of them kicked off their shoes. Izuku helped remove Katsuki's shirt then the omega frantically undid all of the buttons on Izuku's. He nearly drooled at the sight of Izuku just shrugging the article of clothing off, revealing his muscles.

"Izuku, please." Katsuki pleaded. Izuku swiftly got Katsuki out of his pants and boxers. He pushed two fingers into the omega without restraint.

"You're so fucking wet for me, Kacchan." Izuku moaned out. Katsuki spread his legs needily, silently telling the alpha to hurry and dick him down. "So beautiful for me." Izuku sped up the process then pushed his pants and boxers down enough. He pushed into his omega in one swift motion. Katsuki cried out in relief despite the small stretch due to the rush. "Can I use my quirk?" Izuku asked with a devilish smirk.

Katsuki gulped, but nodded enthusiastically. Izuku started out slow, so that Katsuki could get used to his size. Then lightning started to crackle around Izuku. Katsuki barely had time to register anything before he was being fucked into so hard that the entire couch moved. "Holy fuck!" Katsuki shouted. He gripped the back of the couch tightly, back arching as his partner moved faster than he could see. A constant string of moans left the omega. He came rather quickly, his walls tightly clenching around Izuku's moving cock. Katsuki felt tears prick his eyes as Izuku pushed him into overstimulation.

Izuku grabbed his hips in a tight grip. The omega came again and again. Izuku's knot was only just starting to swell. Sweat beaded down both of their bodies. Katsuki's hand moved the wrong way then a small explosion went off by his head. Izuku paid no mind to it as he fucked into the omega.

"Izu, please." Katsuki pleaded. His walls were screaming with oversensivity and his prostate was empty. The couch was thoroughly stained with slick as well as the both of them.

"Almost there, Kacchan." Izuku promised. He pushed himself deep into Katsuki, shortening the distance between their hips with each thrust. He was practically humping the omega at this point. His knot popped, making them both cry out.

"F-Fuck..." Katsuki panted. Izuku grinned down at his omega then brought him in for a swift kiss. "I can't feel my thighs or my ass."

"Sorry." Izuku said. They both knew he really wasn't. He liked seeing the fucked out expression on his omega's face. He lifted the limp noodle he called his love into his arms. Katsuki had no energy left as he was helplessly carried while still tied to Izuku. The pair lied down in bed with Izuku on the bottom and Katsuki lying on his chest.

"I'm your hungover, pained problem tomorrow." Katsuki declared. Izuku grinned up at him.

"Of course, Kacchan."

_________________________________________