CHAPTER 24

CURSE DUG his teeth in his lower lip and gasped. Humigpit ang pagkakahawak niya sa armrest ng silya at mariing napapikit habang nilalasap ang pagpapaligaya sa kaniya ng asawa. Umawang ang kaniyang labi nang ilang beses itong dumaing habang subo ang pumipintig niyang pagkalalake.

Joy did countless of deep throats and he completely lost it all. His eyes rolled back in pleasure while his toes curled. She gagged for a couple of times but finally adjusted to his length and thickness. Joy gave her a bl*w job as if she's an expert on this department. And he was stuck whether to ask how the f*ck she knew so much about this but he couldn't venture to do so.

"O-Ohhh, hmmm f*ck!" he groaned under his breath when his wife suck him with tongue while it was swirling around.

Shit! Shit!

She was playing with his balls while blowing him up to the edge of his c*ck. Curse gritted when Joy teasingly scraped it with her teeth and he almost lost his mind. He was so close to touching her and made her beg while he f*cks her to no end.

Ilang beses niyang kinastigo ang sarili para hindi ito hawakan at angkinin.

"Honey, I want you-"

"Hmmm?" she hummed while nipping his skin near his manhood's edge.

"F*ck!"

He threw his head backwards and looked up the ceiling. His lips formed into an 'o' when he felt Joy traced the small hole at the tip of his erection.

Joy's tongue played with it while her left hand massaged his balls. She was on her knees in between his legs and the sight made him hornier and hornier as seconds passed. Tila siya nito sinasamba sa isang masarap na paraan. At wala siyang magawa kundi ang mabaliw sa sarap.

She licked and nipped the skin on his sh*ft before sucking him again. It became a little faster and all he couldn do is suck his own breath and gasped to stop himself from touching her. Her fingers were wrapped around his length as she stroke him with her mouth.

"Ahhh, honey! S-Shit!" Curse grunted.

Ikinuyom niya ang mga kamao at ilang beses na nagmura. Pakiramdam niya ay lalabasan na siya. He's so close! Pinipigil niya lamang ang sarili dahil ninanamnam niya pa ang sarap na dulot ng ginagawa sa kaniya ng asawa.

His jaw clenched when his manhood throbbed and before he could pull out his buddy, Curse exploded in Joy's mouth. Nakaawang ang kaniyang mga labi nang tuluyan siyang labasan sa bibig nito. Joy sucked him deep, at the back of her throat while he's c*mming.

Ni hindi na nagawang isipin ni Curse ang nangyare. His load spurted right directly inside her mouth and he abruptly pulled out his thing when he realized what happened.

"Shit, honey!" hinihingal niyang sambit nang makita ang ayos nito.

"Spit it out!"

Joy playfully shook her head and swallowed. His jaw literally dropped because of what she did. His naughty wife even licked the side of her lips, still dripping with his c*m.

Fuck!

"What?" Joy innocently asked and nipped the thumb she used to wipe his juices on her chin.

"I told you to s-spit it out, honey!" he grunted and moved to pull her up, but Joy being hard-headed and playful didn't budge. Instead, she made a cute moue and licked the tip of his sex with their eyes still entangled.

"Ohhh- a-ahhh, honey!" malakas niyang daing at tila nanginig ang kaniyang mga kalamnan.

Umigting ang kaniyang panga at pinigil ang sariling kabigin ito para isubo ang nag-uumigting na naman niyang pagkalalake. He can't do anything but to let Joy do as she wants with him.