CHAPTER 14

JOY'S FACE flushed when Curse looked at her nudity with desire.

Nawala na ng tuluyan ang kaniyang kalasingan. All she could think of is what will happen between them.

"D-Don't look at me l-like that." Umiwas siya dito ng tingin.

Curse chuckled, gone that murderous man he saw in him earlier. "Why? I'm loving the view, wife."

Hinubad nito ang lahat ng natitirang saplot niya sa katawan. And she can't take her eyes off of him. She can't look away from Curse's hot body. Nakita niya na ang lahat rito ng dalawang beses ngunit hindi pa rin mawala sa kaniyang isip ang nakahubad na anyo nito. God, she's really horny!

"Like the view, baby?" Curse smirked and she freaking nodded without even thinking!

'Di naman halatang pinagnanasahan niya ito. And she can't wait any longer for him to take her. She felt wanton, alright.

Kinubabawan siya nito at nagumpisang halikan ang kaniyang leeg pababa sa kaniyang dibdib. "Ohh." She let out a soft moan from her lips.

Nakahawak ang kaniyang kamay sa buhok ng asawa habang pinapaligaya siya ng mga halik nito. Curse palmed and massage her breasts and slightly pinch her tauted nipples.

She gasped. "Ohhh, Curse."

Her husband licked the valley of her breast making her toes curled in pleasure. Joy shut her eyes closed savoring Curse's touch. He sucked her nipple and she whimpered in ecstacy. Napasabunot siya sa buhok nito habang tila batang sumususo ito sa kaniyang dibdib. His hand caressed her thighs sending tickles down her spine. She's already wet and her cherry wants attention.

Tila nabasa ni Curse ang nasa loob ng kaniyang isip. His hand went between her inner thighs and she almost lost her breath when Curse parted her folds using his fingers.

Her lips parted as the sensation of being touched this intimate assaulted her.

"You're so wet, baby. I like it," Curse whispered sexily in her ear. Bumalik ang mga halik nito sa kaniyang labi. Their tongue battled in sync while Curse rub her cl*t with his fingers. Napaliyad siya sa sarap na dulot nito sa kaniyang sistema. He did a circular motion around her it making her roll back her eyeballs deliriously. "Ohh... like that, baby."

Ipinasok nito ang isang daliri sa loob ng kaniyang basang pagkababae at halos mawalan siya ng hininga sa sarap. It's a bit painful considering that she's a virgin but the pleasure dominated. Curse thrust his finger inside her and she can't do anything but to moan and gasped. Mahaba ang daliri nito. Habang tumatagal ay mas bumibilis ang paglabas-masok ng daliri nito sa kaniyang kaibuturan na lalong nagpapahibang sa dalaga.

"Ohhh..ohh... Faster, baby. Faster!"

She blurted out shamelessly, moving her hips to deepened Curse's finger f*cking her. His husband obliged and thrust his finger faster this time.

Joy can almost taste it. She's near. Her walls clenched and she exploded into tiny little pieces. She took a handful of the sheets because of her ecstatic release.

"Ohhhh, hmmm." She let out a long lustful moan.

Nanghihina pa rin ang kaniyang mga tuhod dahil sa naunang orgasmo nang bumaba ang halik ng kaniyang asawa pababa sa kaniyang dibdib patungo sa kaniyang puson. Curse went down further until he reached her flower.

"Open your legs wider, baby. I want to taste you." His voice was seductive.

Sinunod niya naman ang gusto nito. It's not the first time that Curse will eat her, and she really missed it. She missed the pleasure everytime he would lick and suck her cl*t.