CHAPTER 38

***UNEDITED***

"YOUR PHONE!" Joy pointed out again. Naririndi na kasi siya sa telepono ng asawang kanina pa nagri-ring!

Curse who obviously doesn't care at all continued to kiss her neck. He trailed down the delicate skin on her chest, and she bit her lower lip to suppress herself from moaning.

"C-Curse-- hmmp!" Joy squirmed when he suck her tiny pinkish beads, while playing it with tongue.

Napasabunot pa siya sa asawa nang maramdaman niya ang daliri nitong nilalaro ang kaniyang kl*toris. Nanunuksong sinalat din nito ang hiwa ng kaniyang basang pagkababae.

Impit siyang napadaing nang mas maglumikot ang mga daliri nito sa kaniyang kaselanan. Her toes curled, and she threw her head backwards because of the pleasure.

She was so close at drowning in desire for her husband when his phone rang again. It was ringing as if begging the hell out of him to pick the goddamn call! But Curse being Curse just ignored it. "Hmmm," he even hummed scrumptiously, while licking and nipping her skin.

"Ohhh! Hmmm, hon!" Joy deliriously moaned when he thrust his two fingers inside her. She unconsciously dug her fingers on Curse's muscular back and writhed in ecstasy.

He was sucking the crown of her bosom while finger-f*cking her in a very sensual way. His tongue moved around it in a circular motion, and she could feel her s*x getting wetter as seconds past. She's dripping!

Curse took his time playing with her flower, over spilling with sweet and scrumptious nectar. He thrust in and out slowly and licked the base of her br*asts like a beasts enjoying the taste of his prey.

She was very thankful when the ringing stopped and they can finally focus on the business. Curse threw the sheets on her feet and she was uncovered in front of him again. Joy grabbed on his torso and seductively caressed him. She heard him groaned, and bit on her earlobe.

When their heads leveled, Curse teasingly glanced over her lips to Joy's eyes. She saw him smirk before biting her lower lip. Her desire was even more ignited when their eyes locked, while Curse was pleasuring her with his fingers.

She was panting, and swallowing her own breath. Her eyeballs rolled backwards in ecstatic pleasure-- he was rubbing her throbbing cl*t with the thumb. The feeling was blissful. She was deafened with the sounds of his fingers thrusting inside her and his wet kisses all over her body.

Joy grabbed on the sheets and instantly writhed when Curse continuously hit her sweet spots. "Ohh, s-shit! Ahh!"

He was palming her breasts when the blinding sensation of her org*sm ripped through her, and Joy's body spasmed. Her lips were parted as her throat went dry from moaning so long.

Curse pinched her tauted n*pples, and licked it in between his fingers. His tongue flicked at the top of her bosoms and she was almost wriggling because of the tingling sensation.

He withdrew his fingers from her wetness, and licked it seductively. He was even groaning and humming as if he's tasting some exquisite dip, dripping down his palms.

Joy gulped and blew a warm breathe.

It was all her juices. She's was indeed dripping down there!

"I love your taste." His voice was hoarse and deep. It was very sexy.

His palms cupped her mound and teasingly rubbed her l*bia. And she arched her body in return.

Mahigpit siyang nangunyapit sa asawa habang tila inaantay na ipasok nito ang daliri sa kaniya. But she was wrong.