Chaos Rising

Olivia's POV

We left Derek's house to let Issac rest up a little bit after getting attacked. I was finishing up my homework when I heard a knock on my front door. I looked through the peephole before opening the door.
Olivia: "Issac? Why aren't you resting?" I ask letting him in.
Issac: "Derek gave me something to help. I'm fine now."
Olivia: "Well, what are you doing here so late?" I ask with my arms crossed.
Issac: "I'm here because I know you're upset with me."
Olivia: "No, I'm not." He takes a step closer and runs his hands down my arms.
Issac: "Olivia. Yes, you are." He says looking down at me.
Olivia: "Fine. Maybe I am." I scrunch my brows at him. He chuckles a bit. "You could've died."
Issac: "But I didn't." He grabs my hands.
Olivia: "Why didn't you tell me? I would've helped you."
Issac: "I know. That's exactly why I didn't tell you." I pull away from him.
Olivia: "Issac, I can take care of myself. You should've let me help you."
Issac: "I'm sorry, Liv. I just didn't want anything to happen to you. I didn't want to drag you into more of this shit."
Olivia: "I'm already in it Issac. My eyes literally glow purple and I have fangs. I'm always going to be in this shit. We both are."
Issac: "I know. You're right. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just wanted you to be safe." He wraps his arms around me and pulls me against his chest.
Olivia: "I know. I want you to be safe too. We can protect each other. I can help you but not if I don't know what you're doing."
Issac: "I know we can. It sounds like we're all in this together anyway. Do you forgive me?" He leans down and kisses my cheek and moves slowly down to my chin and then the side of my neck. I let out a deep breath as my heart starts to beat quickly.
Olivia: "Issac, we said we would stop this when school started." His hands run down the side of my body.
Issac: "I know we did, but do we really want to?" He stops and looks at me directly with his gorgeous blue eyes. "We can stop if you want to."
Olivia: "One last time won't hurt, will it?" I smile at him and he lets out a soft chuckle before lifting me and carrying me up the stairs and placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

After laying with Issac for a few hours chatting and laughing about random shit while I trace patterns on his bare chest and he rubs my back he had to leave to get back to Derek's. He kissed me on the forehead saying goodbye before leaving.

I was currently being dragged along to some girls' party by Stiles.
Stiles: "What?" He says looking at me and Scott.
Olivia: "What?"
Scott: "What? What do you mean what?"
Stiles: "I mean "what." You know what."
Scott: ""What" what?"
Stiles: "That look you were giving. Both of you."
Scott: "I didn't give a look."
Olivia: "I don't understand why you wanted me
to come?"
Stiles: "There was a distinct look from the both of you. And I brought you Liv because it should be fun!"
Scott: "What look?"
Stiles: "The look that says the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party."
Scott: "It's not that. It just seems a little weird going to a different high school's party."
Olivia: "I agree. But I also didn't feel like going to a party tonight."
Stiles: "Why would you?.. Oh my god. One drink, all right? You'll both be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia. Tonight we're moving on."
Olivia: "Hey! Those are my friends you're talking about." I nudge Stiles with my arm.
Stiles: "Yeah, yeah sorry."
Scott: "You're right."
Stiles: "That's right, I'm right."
Scott: "Moving on."
Stiles: "Moving on. Onward and upward!" He throws his hand up.
Scott: "Let's do this."
Stiles: "That's what I'm talking about." They high-five.
Olivia: "Yeah, okay this sounds like a "boys night" I should just go home..." I stop walking and point back in the direction we came in.
Stiles: "Nope. You're going to come with and have fun." He says walking over to me. He places his hand on my back and nudges me forward.
Olivia: "Ughh. Fine."
Scott: "Maybe you can meet a guy too, Liv?"
Olivia: "Who says I want to meet a guy? Besides are you sure there's even going to be guys at this party. I hear a lot of girls screaming inside."
Stiles: "Just get inside." I roll my eyes and follow behind the two boys. Stiles walks in first then Scott and then me. Some girl calls his name when we walk in.
Stiles: "Heather! Hey! There's the birthday gir-." She cuts him off by kissing him.
Heather: "I'm so glad that you made it."
Stiles: "Me too." He says flustered.
Heather: "Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine."
Stiles: "Yes." She grabs his hand and pulls him away he looks back at us quickly before following her leaving me and Scott.
Olivia: "That's one way to greet someone." I shrug my shoulders.
Scott: "Uh yeah. It definitely is." He says smiling he walks over to one of Heathers' friends.
Scott: "Hey." She looks down at his shirt and walks off. I laugh from beside him.
Olivia: "I'm going to get a drink." I say leaving him.
Stiles came out found me not too long after looking a little disappointed but decided against asking him. He dropped Scott off at home and then I said goodnight from his house.