The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Olivia's POV

Stiles and I pulled up to the school in the jeep with Scott next to us on his bike. Lydia called us.
Stiles:" Where is she?" He asked as we got out of the jeep."
Allison: "Over here."
Stiles: "Lydia?" We walked over to her and Allison.
Olivia: "You okay?"
Lydia: "Yeah. I'm alright. It's the same thing. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."
Stiles: "You found a dead body?" he says in a slightly panicked voice.
Lydia: "Not yet."
Stiles: "Not yet? What do you mean not yet? Lydia you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."
Lydia: "Oh no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." I start to smell the air and catch a scent of something that I've come across many times now.
Stiles: "How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body." Scott seems to notice it as well. He glances at me as we both take a few steps forward. And that is when we see it.
Olivia: "Guys."
Scott: "We found the dead body." They all look over at the bloody police officer laying on top of the school sign.

I was sitting behind Scott and across from Lydia in English.
Ms.Blake: "Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes. All tools the writer uses to tell their story." She walks by and stops when she notices Lydia's drawing. "Lydia, I wasn't aware you had some many hidden talents."
Lydia: "You and every guy I've ever dated."
Ms. Blake: "Oh, um well, that was an idiom by the way. Idioms are somewhat of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture." She walks past us back towards the front of the class. "There are phrases that only make sense if you know keywords. Saying "jump the gun" is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race or a phrase like "seeing the whole board."
Stiles: "Like chess."
Ms. Blake: "That's right, Stiles. Do you play?"
Stiles: "Oh, no. My father does." Ms. Blake smiles and Stiles.
Ms. Blake: "Now when does an idiom become a cliche?" She says directly her forward. Scott turns to us and whispers.
Scott: "I think I can get to Ethan. I'm pretty sure I can make him talk."
Stiles: "What do you what to do that for?"
Scott: "The druids are emissaries, right? So, what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?"
Stiles: "Okay, first of all, I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like "what if the darach was an emissary to the alphas" makes sense to me. Second of all, we're going to have a huge problem getting to Ethan."
Scott: "What's that?"
Stiles: "Going through Aiden."
Olivia: "He's right. Those two are attached at the hip. Literally."
Stiles: "Yeah, ever since he's been back at school they're always together. How are we going to separate them again?" The two boys share a look and then turn to Lydia. She looks up from her book.
Lydia: "What now?"
Stiles: "We need you to distract Aiden."
Olivia: "We've got to talk to Ethan. And the only way we can do that is if he is alone."

We were on the stairs chatting with Ethan while Lydia was with Aiden.
Ethan: "Why are you even talking to me. I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not going to kill another one?" He looks at Stiles.
Stiles: "Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me?" He stands up straight from leaning on the wall and walks towards Ethan. Do you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna break off an extra-large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe.  And shove it up to your freaking-."
Olivia: "Okay tough guy let's take a step back." I step in front of him and push him back a few steps. He glances down at me and moves.
Scott: "Stiles. We get it, okay?" He tries to calm him down. "Were talking to you because I know you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now you wouldn't do it again."
Ethan: "You don't know what we owe them.  Especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas."
Scott: "What were you?"
Ethan: "Omegas. In actual wolfpacks, omegas are the scapegoat. The last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."
Stiles: "So you and you're brother are like the bitches of the pack."
Ethan: "Something like that."
Olivia: "So what happened?"
Ethan: "They were killers. I mean people talk about us as monsters. Well, they are the ones who gave us the reputation. And our alpha was the worst of them."
Stiles: "Why didn't you guys just fight back? Form Voltron wolf, you know kick everyone's asses?"
Ethan: "We couldn't. We didn't know how to control it back then."
Scott: "Deucalion taught you?"
Ethan: "And then we fought. We took down the whole pack one-by-one. And by the time we got to our alpha, he was begging for his life." He says raising his voice. "And we tore him apart. Literally."
Scott: "What about your emissary?" Ethan shakes his head.
Olivia: "Everyone?"
Scott: "They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?"
Ethan: "All of them except for Deucalion."
Stiles: "You mean Morell?" Ethan grabs his chest and groans in pain.
Scott: "What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?"
Ethan: "Not me. My brother."