Alpha Pact

Stiles POV

We both stood there in shock for a moment before I came back to reality. I looked to Olivia trying not to panic, but it wasn't working very well.
Stiles: "W-we need to check on Derek." She only nods her head in response. We go back to the elevator where Derek was on the ground unconscious. He was still passed out. We both kneeled and try to wake him up.
Stiles: "Derek. Derek, come on. Get up." No response.
Olivia: "Here. I got an idea." She raises her fist and makes contact with his face. He still doesn't respond. "Derek. Come on." She punches him over and over until Derek opens his eyes and grabs her wrist before she could hit him again. "Finally." He lets out a few heavy breaths and looks around.
Derek: "Where is she?"
Stiles: "Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom."
Derek: "She took her?" The panic was really starting to set in now.
Stiles: "Yes, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta you out of here. The police are coming right now and we gotta get you outta here." He sits up quickly.
Derek: "Whoa. What about Cora?"
Olivia: "She's with Peter and Issac. Let's get you up." We help Derek stand up and come up with a plan.

Derek left to go find Cora and the others. Olivia and I are staying to talk to the cops. We sat in some chairs near the entrance while we waited for them to show up. She lets out a sigh and runs her hands down her face.
Stiles: "You okay, Liv?"
Olivia: "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me."
Stiles: "No, seriously. Are you okay?" I ask facing her now.
Olivia: "Just worried is all."
Stiles: "Yeah, me too."
Olivia: "But I made you a promise and I intend to keep it." She gives a reassuring smile and then looks up to an FBI agent making his way towards us.  I scoff as I follow her line of sight.
Stiles: "Oh, just perfect." She looks at me slightly confused by my reaction. He stands in front of us looking down.
Agent McCall: "A Stilinski at the center of this mess. What a shocker." I glance at Olivia and her eyes are narrowed at him. She leans into me slightly.
Olivia: "Who is this asshole?" She asks in a  slightly hushed tone. I can't help but chuckle at her response.
Stiles: "This is Scott's father."
Olivia: "Hmm." She looks him up and down unimpressed. She knows he hasn't been a part of his life very much.
Agent McCall: "And you are?"
Olivia: "Olivia Rivers. A friend of there's." He nods in response and turns back to me.
Agent McCall: "Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"
Stiles: "If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." He flashes a sarcastic smile. Olivia giggles beside me.
Agent McCall: "Where's your dad and why's no one been able to contact him?"
Stiles: "I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours."
Agent McCall: "Is he drinking again?" I let out a sigh of frustration.
Stiles: "What do you mean, again? He never has to stop."
Agent McCall: "But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?"
Stiles: "Alright, how about this? Next time I see him I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet. Start with the letters F and end with U." He shakes his head and chuckles.
Agent McCall: "How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?" I shake my head.
Olivia: "We don't know what happened here. We were stuck in the elevators the whole time."
Agent McCall: "You're not the one who put the name on the doors. Are you?"
Stiles: "What name?" He takes us to the elevator and shows us the door spray-painted in red with the name "Argent." After he shows us he lets us leave. We both get in my jeep.
Olivia: "Well shit. That can't be good."
Stiles: "We gotta tell Allison." I start the jeep and head straight to her house.

Olivia's POV

We pulled up to Allison's place at the same time as her and her father. We followed them into her apartment.
Argent: "The word is guardian, Allison. More than anyone you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately." He turns on the lights in his office.
Allison: "But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence."
Stiles: "Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors. That kinda felt like a warning to me."
Allison: "I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on. And she might even be trying to help us."
Olivia: "Yeah, I agree. She seems to keep a lot of secrets and has a lot of knowledge about all this kind of stuff."
Stiles: "Well she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away." He says frustratedly and sits in the chair putting his head down.
Argent: "Stiles, Don't give up hope."
Stiles: "They could already be dead." I place a hand on Stiles's shoulder and give him a reassuring squeeze.
Argent: "I don't think so. There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning. Still moving pieces into place."
Allison: "And you're one of them."
Argent: "Then let's not wait around to see our next move. Everything she has done has been on the telluric current. So Melissa and the sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right?" He asks pulling out a map. "Stiles, if we're gonna find them we need your help."
Stiles: "You seriously want to go after her? I mean what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and then?" Argent holds up a gun and puts the clip in.
Argent: "I'm carrying a .45. Maybe she can heal from a shot in the leg and a few slashes to the face. But personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off. We've got one priority right now. And that is to find Melissa and your dad. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is the time which is why I need all of you." Stiles glances up at me and lets out a sigh.
Stiles: "Where do we start?" He gestures for us to stand around the table with the map on it.
Argent: "The places where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found. I think the placement has to do with the strength of the current. So, there's the school, the animal clinic, and the bank."
Stiles: "Wait a sec, she wouldn't use the same place twice, would she?"
Argent: "Only if she didn't succeed the first time." He points to a spot on the map.
Olivia: "Deaton."
Argent: "It was her only failure. That could mean something."
Stiles: "That's just one place so far. We're gonna need a lot more help."
Allison: "What about Lydia?"
Argent: "Lydia? What can she do?"
Stiles: "Uh, Lydia's got sort of a talent. She somehow ended up finding a couple of the bodies, um without actually looking for them."
Argent: "What is she? Psychic?"
Olivia: "We're not really sure."
Stiles: "She's something."
After some more discussion, Allison and her father started gathering a bunch of weapons.
Stiles: "Woah. I thought you guys were retired."
Argent: "Retired, yes. Defenseless, no. Make sure your phones are on if you hear from Scott you let us know immediately." Stiles pulls out his phone.
Stiles: "Yeah, I think that's going to be kind of unlikely." The three of us share a similar look.
Argent: "Just remember that he's just doing what he thinks is right." I look behind us when I hear footsteps.
Issac: "I can't shot a gun or use a crossbow. Well, I'm getting pretty good with these." He raises his hand and releases his claws.
Before we leave Allison pulls me to the side.
Allison: "I think you should stay with Stiles." She says in a hushed tone.
Olivia: "Won't you need my help?"
Allison: "We have Issac now. He can help us. But Stiles, he needs you. He needs your support and you can stop him if he tries to do anything stupid."
Olivia: "Okay. Just be safe. And call me if you need help."
Allison: "I will. Be careful Liv." We say goodbye to the others and I leave with Stiles. We both go home to shower and change before we stop at Lydia's. When we get to her house we update her on everything.
Lydia: "I don't believe it. Scott cant really is with them. He can't be."
Stiles: "You didn't see the look on his face, though. It was-."
Olivia: "It was awful."
Lydia: "Then what can I do? I mean I get that I'm some kind of, like, human Geiger counter for death. But.. I don't know how to turn it on and off yet. All I know is that she tried to kill me because of--." She stops talking for a moment.
Stiles: "Because of what?...Lydia? Because of what?"
Lydia: "When she called me a banshee. She was surprised by it. What if that's not why she tried to kill me."
Stiles: "Then why did she?"
Olivia: "Just another thing to add to out the list of things we need to find out."