Chapter 10

Y/N POV

We were eating our breakfast very quietly, i could sense that they didn't want to be disturbed, Jimin and Taehyung were glaring every now and then at me in the sense that they might kill me at any moment, they were also the only ones sitting separately to us, the rest were sitting around me almost protecting me. It seems that they increased their bodyguards to the maximum, the maids and butlers were extremely nervous when serving the food.

Jin- Get ready, we're leaving soon.

Everyone left, each with a couple of bodyguards, eventually, i was the only one left with a couple of maids and bodyguards. 

Y/N's mind- I think this has gone too far, the tensions really high, their teamwork is at their weakest point and the most dangerous. I have to do something about this.

I texted Dreamcatcher to send a message to BTS, everyone's safety is assured.

JiU- Are we going to reveal ourselves?

Y/N( texting)- No the time isn't right yet.

Jin- Y/N, are you ready? We need to go now.

I looked up and saw BTS standing at the front door, impatiently waiting for me, foreheads looking like they are about to explode, I quickly ran to them but stood 2m away from them.

Jimin- We-

Yoongi- SHUT UP!, Y/N go in a separate car to us, we will meet you at school, we have a few things to sort out.

I quickly walked to the car where a lot of bodyguards were waiting for me, 

Bodyguard- We should go now Miss.

Time skip

When we were 5 minutes away from school, i texted Dreamcatcher to wait for me in front of school.

Five minutes later...

Bodyguard- Miss we are here.

Y/N- Thankyou

You quickly ran out, and met up with Dreamcatcher, whilst you were walking you felt the female students give you death glares and heard people mumbling about you. When you reached the dance classroom you immediately closed the door and walked to Dreamcatcher.

Y/N- The students rumors.

Gahyeon- Yeah?

Y/N- Me and BTS?

Sihyeon- Yup

Y/N- Thinking i must be their next cherished toy? Nothing about me being their sister?

Dreamcatcher- Yes

Y/N- Let's just forget about this for now, warm up, we need to perform Aespa's Black Mamba today. 

 Y/N's telepathy to Dreamcatcher - have you found a location where we can partner up with Aespa?

Handong- Park xxx, at 5pm, we have to make it that time so BTS won't get suspicious, they will also be shopping somewhere far away at that time with their toy-

The door slams open and Red Velvet runs to us 

Red Velvet- Y/N! YOU ARE SO DEAD!

Dreamcatcher stands in front of you, blocking Red Velvet who were raising their hands ready to slap you, BTS appears.

Jungkook- Touch. Y/N. I. Dare. You.

Yeri- Oppa, this bi-

Jungkook- STOP MOVING YOUR MOUTH AND MAKING SOUNDS BEFORE YOU LOSE IT! NOW COME OVER HERE AND BE QUIET!