Chapter 14

The room was suddenly silent, you could feel the tension between you and BTS. Seeing you with a calm and bored Namjoon could sense that Jimin were going to physically hurt you so he decided to break the uncomfortable silence.

RM- Y/N do you know why we asked you here?

Y/N- Because you need to tell me something?

RM- Give us your phone.

Y/N- No.

The pressure began to rise as they hadn't even dreamed that you would disobey them, by then Jungkook had enough.

Jungkook- Look here lil sis, you broke one of our rules and this is your punishment, we are being kind towards you so don't make this difficult and hand over your phone.

Y/N- Tell me which rule I broke.

Jin- Don't act like you don't know which one you broke.

Y/N- You are right, i do know which one i broke-

Suga- So you lied to us too? That's another rule you broke. Give us your phone now.

Y/N- Let me finish Suga, i broke the no boys rule the minute you started talking to me, didn't you say no boys?

J-Hope- Don't play smart with me lil sis.

He took a step towards you. You could sense that he was almost about to hurt you so you decided to cave in.

Y/N- Fine, here's my phone, you can keep it, for as long as i am talking to you, i will talk to boys.

Jungkook- No you won't, and we are exempt from that rule because we are your brothers.

You sighed and suddenly got up, intending on going back to the cafeteria, you opened the door and before you closed it you said.

Y/N-Taehyung knows who else is exempt from that rule too.

You left with them looking annoyed, Jungkook was about to come and bring you back when Jin spoke.

Jin- Just leave her, we warned her anyway. What does she mean though Taehyung?

Taehyung- Nothing of your concern, just let me deal with her, i'll meet you later at our house.

Taehyung walked out of the room and headed to the canteen.

RM- Something is going on here, Taehyung has never kept a secret from us, the fact that he suddenly wants Y/N to become our stepsister to is very suspicious.

J-Hope- You want to go and follow him?

RM- No, we will ask later at our house.

In the canteen

Y/N's POV

I was heading back to the cafeteria when someone grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall.

Y/N- Taehyung what are you doing? Get off.

Taehyung-How did you know?

Y/N- What other reason can there be for your sudden change of attitude towards me?

Taehyung was silent. You grabbed his hand and started to drag him to the canteen, as soon as you step in to the canteen the room goes deathly quiet and all eyes watch Red Velvet as they storm their way over to you. Irene slapped you on the face as everyone gasped at you.

Irene-Ya, let go of my oppas hand.

Y/N- Fine.

You let go of his hand not caring about the bright, red sting on the side of your face.