Chapter 3

Y/N POV

You woke up to your alarms ringing and got ready for school, your clothes were already laid out by your maids and butlers. You headed out and was closing the doors when you saw jungkook running from the bedroom. You tapped your foot at time froze, you then left the house and went towards the bus stop. You winked twice and the bus came just and when you sat next to dreamcatcher, you looked out and saw jungkook opening the doors looking out onto the bus.

Sihyeon- You have a lot of explaining to do.

Y/N- Lunch, cafeteria.

Dreamcatcher- Deal, let's go to class

in the classroom

You had a vision and saw a group of girls sitting at the back row with your future stepbrothers. then you had another vision where you were getting bullied by them.

Y/N- who are they?

Handong- vision again?

Y/N- Yeah, don't sit in the back row, let's sit in the middle.

You all sat down and then soon, girls and boys were coming in and sat down. The boys were messing around with each other whilst the girls were getting ready for BTS's arrival by unbuttoning the top three buttons off their shirts. 

Handong- Hey are those the girls you're talking about?

We all looked up to see five girls death staring all the female students who death stared at them back whilst they were walking to the back row.

The teacher came in and took our attendance, we were half way through the lesson when BTS appeared. Everyone had a confused but lust look on their face whilst you and dreamcatcher had a confused look.

You made telepathy with Yoohyeon and she told you to read their past. Then you went through their past and told dreamcatcher through telepathy that they only come together to class on the first and last day of school. The maknaes were the ones who actually turned up to the lessons. BTS were looking towards us and i could feel the five girls smirking and moving around. When they came towards us they stopped.

Jungkook- Come with us, right now lil sis.

Dreamcatcher- Lil sis? I thought-

Y/N- Yeah, they're not talking to me guys.

Jungkook- Yes we are Y/N.

Y/N- but i'm not your 'lil sis'

Namjoon- Just come with us before you regret it.

Y/N- Just leave me alone before your dad finds out and you regret this

Taehyung- Don't bring our dad into this!

Y/N- Don't bring me into this.

Jin- That's it, Jungkook grab her and let's go now.

Jungkook grabbed me and dragged me into their private room.

Jin- Y/N-

Y/N- If you're going to tell me to cancel our marriage, tell your father to cancel the marriage, if you can't get through to him what makes you think that i'll get through to mum? even if i get through to mum, i wont certainly get through to him. If you hurt me your father is going to hurt you.

You turn to Tae

Y/N- Locking me in the basement for five days whilst injecting me won't work either

you turn to jungkook

Y/N- Nor will using me as a toy whilst still feeling like i'm your sister, make up your mind if i am a sister or your toy. You don't have a choice as i won't be your frickin toy and even if you do the only thing that will make you happy is knowing your family is on your side.