Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

Eunwoo- The reveal party? Is it soon?

Sanha- Isn't it this week?

Y/N- Hold up on the questions, since i'm the mafia queen i can control when i reveal myself, it has been years though and some mafias are getting impatient so i am revealing myself this month.

Rocky- We might have been one of the impatient ones...

Karina- Us too...

Handong- Don't worry, everyone deserves to be impatient, even i was getting angry.

JiU- Hey Y/N, someone is trying to find out your information

Your phone started to ring and you looked at the caller and saw that it was j-hope.

Giselle- I think we found our answer..

Y/N- Five minutes guys...

On the phone

Y/N- Hello?

J-Hope- Ya Y/N where are you, why aren't you home, come home right now young lady!

Y/N- I'm at a friends house, i'm not coming home due to personal problems, I told mum and she is likely going to tell your father, even if she doesn't, the main thing is she knows so there isn't any issues.

Jungkook- What on earth do you mean there aren't any issues? Do you know hoe dangerous it is now that you are our stepsister?

Y/N-Jungkook is there? That must mean everyone's home, and to answer your question Jungkook, it's more complicated than you think.

Jin- We are coming to get you, Yoongi track her!

You muted the phone

Y/N- SuA! Hack BTS so they won't find out where we are!

SuA- On it!

JJ- I will help you 

Winter- Me too

You unmuted the phone, back on the phone call

RM- YA! Y/N, why aren't you answering us? Where are you?

Jimin- Probably at a bar f***someone...

Jin- PARK JIMIN I WILL SPANK YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!

Y/N- I have to go now, if you have any questions contact Mum or Stepdad.

Jungkook- Y/N don't you dare-

You ended the phone call

Y/N- Where were we?

BTS POV

After Y/N ended the phone call we were even angrier than before.

Jungkook- How dare she not tell us where she is

Yoongi- I tried to track her and i couldn't find anything, it's like someone hacked us so we won't find out where she is.

Taehyung- Does she even know how dangerous it is? We are the Mafia Kings and not only that we are in danger thanks to us getting on the wrong foot with the Mafia Queen.

Jimin- Ya Taehyung, what has gotten into you? Do you care for that-

Jin- LANGUAGE

Jimin-That girl?

Taehyung- I accept her as a sister yes is that a problem?

BTS except for Taehyung- WHAT?!

Jimin- Traitor!