A Little Fight

Cameron POV.

Ava took me down to the beach after we got out of the bath. We spent most of the day laughing and joking around. I have to admit, I really miss it here. Even though I'm only about an hour away, it's still different. I feel at home when I'm here.

"Want to get some Starbucks?" Ava asked when we got out of the water.

"Your inner white girl is coming out," I laughed.

"Shut up! Want to go or not?" She asked pushing my shoulder.

"Yeah I do!" I smiled.

"Who's inner white girl is coming out now?" She joked. We walked to the Starbucks right up the beach. We ordered our drinks and sat down.

"When are you leaving?" Ava asked.

"Tomorrow," I said.

"Why so early?" She asked with a pout on her face.

"I have to get ready for the TCAs," I said.

"Oh yeah," Ava said thinking about Jake and our therapy session we have to take now.

"I planned a romantic night for us before and after the TCAs!" I smiled.

"About that, Cameron, I can't go." She said fiddling with my hands.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Jake and I-"

"What is up with you and Jake now! He took advantage of you and now your friends? I don't get it!" I said angry.

"You didn't let me finish," She said.

"If you're going to say that you guys planned on spending time with each other on the day of the TCAs than I don't want to hear it!" I whispered shouted. I didn't want to cause I seen.

"It's not, Cameron! I have to go through therapy with him. But the sad part is, is that you don't trust me enough around Jake. I can handle things with him." She said.

"No you can't because last time you were with Jake he raped you!" I said as quietly as possible. Ava got up and started walking towards the door.

"Ava wait!" I said running towards her. I knew I shouldn't of said that.

"Cameron just leave me alone!" Ava yelled walking out the door. Now we caused a scene. I ran after her as she walked to the car.

"Ava I'm sorry! I shouldn't of said that!" I said. She stopped in her tracks with her arms crossed in front of her. I ran up in front of her and looked her in her eyes.

"I'm really sorry for not trusting you with him. I just don't want history to repeat itself. I love you Ava more than anything and I don't want to lose you over a fight about Jake." I said.

"Cameron, I want to be alone right now." She said looking down.

"But Ava-"

"Pease Cameron, to much has happened today I just need to be alone." She said walking past me. I watched her as she walked down the beach and sat alone by the water. I really screwed things up.

Ava POV.

I sat down by the water and watched as the waves hit the shore. Cameron was right. Jake can't be trusted around me, not after what happened last time. But the way he said it just hurt me. I heard footsteps behind me and thought it was Cameron trying to apologize again.

"Cameron, I told you I wanted to be alone." I said.

"Well I'm not Cameron, so do you still have to leave you alone?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up and saw Jake standing beside me with his shirt off.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well this is a beach, isn't it open to the public? Or is there a sign saying 'No one pass except Ava'?" Jake asked with a smirk.

"Haha very funny," I said sarcastically.

"Can I sit down?" He asked.

"Sure," I said. He sat down next to me.

"So are you and Cameron fighting? Let me guess he beat you in volleyball and now you're angry?" He asked with a smirk.

"No, we're actually fighting." I admitted.

"About what?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said. He doesn't need to know about our conversation about him.

"Please tell me," Jake pleaded.

"No, it's nothing really. I just need to get away for awhile. We'll be fine." I said truthfully.

"Well if you ever need someone to talk to come to me." He said.

"I would rather not," I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because you're still on my bad side." I said.

"Awe come on! I helped you today!" Jake smiled.

"And I said thank you but that still doesn't mean we're on good terms." I said.

"Then I'll do everything I can to get on good terms with you!" Jake smiled.

"Jake come back! We have to finish this game before sun down!" These guys yelled from the volleyball court.

"You should probably go," I said.

"Yeah, it was nice talking to you! Hope you and Cameron make up!" Jake said running to the court. Sometimes I wish Jake hadn't been the bad person in the beginning. I looked back and saw Cameron standing there with his arms crossed. This is going to be hard to explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I haven't been on in forever! I am so so so sorry about that!!! I've been busy and lazy with writing!!!! But I'm back and I'm going to try and update every 1 or 2 weeks!!!

Thank you for all the support!! I love you all!!!!